The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » Seamless T/R card (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
gdw
View Profile
Inner circle
4817 Posts

Profile of gdw
Thanks, I'm checking that out now
Glenn
It's amazing, people will criticize you for "biting the hand that feeds you," while they're busy praising the hand that beats them.

"You may say I'm a dreamer, but I'm not the only one."

I won't forget you Robert.
Rcitgo
View Profile
Special user
Emporia,Va.
734 Posts

Profile of Rcitgo
I got my Seamless PDF today.It's very good and gdw was very helpful with a problem I was having opening it.After reading it I know it was money well spent.Gdw is a nice person to deal with.Very good service!
gdw
View Profile
Inner circle
4817 Posts

Profile of gdw
Thanks for the kind words Rcitgo
And call me Glenn

Just to let you guys know, I have a much better quality video up at my site now.

http://www.magicbywest.com

Thanks
Glenn
It's amazing, people will criticize you for "biting the hand that feeds you," while they're busy praising the hand that beats them.

Morganite
View Profile
Loyal user
246 Posts

Profile of Morganite
Hello.
I would like to know if gdw has any plans to release seamless in paper format.
Thanks
paraboL
View Profile
New user
Melbourne, Australia
6 Posts

Profile of paraboL
Hey all,

I found out about this effect when Glenn posted his performance on Sleightgeek.
Straight away I fell in love with it!
Not only was it piece by piece (which I was in the market for..) but it was so visual and didn't use any folds!

Now you may think I have been hired to maybe 'fluff' the product up... but I don't have to.
If you're happy with your current T&R card and don't want another, then you don't have to get this.
But for me, this was my first piece by piece restoration, so it was AMAZING.

Quote:
Wmhegbli wrote: What??? If you are going to compete with the big boys, then you must deliever like the big boys. I suppose you do not mind poor grammer, mis-spelled words, or grammer mistakes; in something people are expected to shell out their hard earned cash for.

Im actually really offended by this comment...
In his PDF (the one that I purchased) there was no poor grammer or spelling mistakes that I noticed.

Anyways, if you want a great visual piece by piece.. then keep Seamless in mind.
Neoglobin
View Profile
Elite user
460 Posts

Profile of Neoglobin
Quote:
Im actually really offended by this comment...
In his PDF (the one that I purchased) there was no poor grammer or spelling mistakes that I noticed.

I think your missing his point. Even though I don't really agree with him, he didn't say the PDF particularly had grammar errors. He said if we start minding poorly made demos, and making excuses for them, we might as well start overlooking other things, such as those he mentioned.
Magically Yours,

Neoglobin.
James Watkins
View Profile
Elite user
412 Posts

Profile of James Watkins
I watched this a while ago. I have always been a fan of Torn and Restored Card Effecs, particularly Fusion. It looks like I may have to order this one as well. Well done, GDW!

Keep it real,
James Watkins
gdw
View Profile
Inner circle
4817 Posts

Profile of gdw
Got a brighter video up now

Micheal Leath
View Profile
Inner circle
1045 Posts

Profile of Micheal Leath
How many different videos does that make now for this effect? LOL Keep it up and someone will work it out from the demo. Then next thing you know, there will be this "new" T&R Card being sold by someone else.

Really though, I really like your version of it. Keep up the good work.
Cruise
View Profile
Regular user
175 Posts

Profile of Cruise
I already figured it out! he got a duplicate!

ok this is a joke just so you don't think I'm dum
ask harry why he dont want people to know he makes $200 a month for all these ads! thats like $4000 a month! oh but SHHH! harry isnt a real person!
joeKing
View Profile
Special user
United States
979 Posts

Profile of joeKing
The new demo is excellent...best of the 3 different ones I've seen.
~joeKing
Larry Barnowsky
View Profile
Inner circle
Cooperstown, NY where bats are made from
4866 Posts

Profile of Larry Barnowsky
Very good job on the new video.
gdw
View Profile
Inner circle
4817 Posts

Profile of gdw
I am curently re working the manuscript to add better quality pictures aswell as clearer instructions. If an one is interested.

Also this will be sent out free to the people who already own Seamless.

joeKing
View Profile
Special user
United States
979 Posts

Profile of joeKing
Quote:
On 2004-06-30 14:58, gdw wrote:
Also this will be sent out free to the people who already own Seamless.

WOO!! Great to hear...I was having a hell of a time with the final restoration and some of the pictures...this is definetely my new favorite in T&R card routines...and I have messed around with many (Hollingworth's included).
~joeKing
gdw
View Profile
Inner circle
4817 Posts

Profile of gdw
Wow, I just noticed how long ago I mentioned the new manuscript, and I just sent it out a few months ago, finally.

Please note that this was a new manuscript of Seamless intended only for those who purchased the original.

If you did not receive it and did purchase the original, it was sent to the e-mail's that the original script was sent too, which would be the same e-mails used to order it through pay-pal.

Thanks
Glenn

Merlin_AZ
View Profile
New user
14 Posts

Profile of Merlin_AZ
Hey Glenn!
Any idea when you may release it to us mortals?
gdw
View Profile
Inner circle
4817 Posts

Profile of gdw
It WILL be out this year. Or I will be seriously punishing those responsible for delaying it. Namely, myself.

APC
View Profile
Inner circle
Los Angeles
1169 Posts

Profile of APC
THANK YOU GLENN! I was so upset that I missed this the first time around...cant wait for it! Keep me updated.
Adam
Y2John
View Profile
Inner circle
1498 Posts

Profile of Y2John
Wow, great news.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » Seamless T/R card (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.12 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL