The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Bitcoin bite coin (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

videoman
View Profile
Inner circle
6748 Posts

Profile of videoman
Ok, this isn’t brand new. It was available last year through Kickstarter but is now available direct.
It’s listed on the site under “Conversation Starters” which really is a great use for it. A nice every day carry for use with cashiers and waitresses.

It’s a custom made bite coin made to appear to be an actual 3 dimensional bitcoin.
So it’s topical and unique hence a conversation starter. I’m not very good at just showing people magic in a social situation so I’m always looking for a good way to ease into it.
Kind of pricey at over 50 bucks with shipping but hey, it is gold plated! Smile
You also receive a matching regular coin and a small leather pouch to hold them which doubles as a no skill switching device. So a pretty good value IMO.

I couldn’t resist because I really like the idea so I took the plunge and ordered. Haven’t received it yet so I can’t comment on the quality but I trust Patrick Kun that it will be very well made. I have already viewed the streaming instructional video and the coin does look very nice in the video so it will hopefully look as good in real life. I’ll report back once I’ve received it.

Because it’s a large gold coin the possibility occurred to me of switching for a gold foil chocolate coin at the end and handing that out.

Anyway, just thought some folks might be interested in it.

https://www.ipo52.com/products/magic-bitcoin
patrickkun
View Profile
Veteran user
Las Vegas
314 Posts

Profile of patrickkun
Hello,

Thanks for posting this! Yes we partner up and got the coin made from scratch so it's a perfect half Dollar size which is perfect for magic unlike the oversized cheap gift coin you see online. It does come with a special pouch that you can easily just switch without any slight. We made this for general public and anyone who loves Crypto. Let me know if you have any questions!

Patrick
Patrick Kun | Modern Accessories for the Magician and Cardist
www.patrickkun.com
videoman
View Profile
Inner circle
6748 Posts

Profile of videoman
Quote:
On Jul 7, 2019, patrickkun wrote:
We made this for general public and anyone who loves Crypto.

Patrick

Wish I knew where to get them for the general public, they are probably priced at $6.99 there. Smile
bretti_bln
View Profile
New user
29 Posts

Profile of bretti_bln
I think it is a good idea to produce all kind of gimmicked coins as bitcoins! No problems with so called counterfeit money, no problems spending your expensive gimmicked coins and for sure a very modern and international look!
patrickkun
View Profile
Veteran user
Las Vegas
314 Posts

Profile of patrickkun
Quote:
On Jul 14, 2019, bretti_bln wrote:
I think it is a good idea to produce all kind of gimmicked coins as bitcoins! No problems with so called counterfeit money, no problems spending your expensive gimmicked coins and for sure a very modern and international look!

Yes! other coins are in the work including Dollar size, split coins and much more. Hope they will be out soon.

Cheers,
Patrick Kun | Modern Accessories for the Magician and Cardist
www.patrickkun.com
laenan
View Profile
New user
6 Posts

Profile of laenan
Hey there,
I really like the Idea of Bitcoins as product line (due to the reasons named by bretti_bln).
Does anyone know if there is an overview over Bitcoin magic coin products, except from the named Bite coin and a shell and "half-doller" coins by SansMind?
Cheers,
laenan
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Bitcoin bite coin (0 Likes)
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL