The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » You are getting sleepy...very sleepy... » » Brand new here & confused (3 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4
ahimsa42
View Profile
New user
24 Posts

Profile of ahimsa42
Quote:
On Jul 17, 2019, Dannydoyle wrote:
If you are not trolling why won't you accept information given to you? You keep pouring forth this ridiculous agenda or just belief that is wrong.

If you are not a troll and the very idea odd someone willfully embarrassing themselves bothers you SO much then reality TV must have you curled up in a fetal position crying. Or is it just when you perceive it happening in a hypnosis show that gets to you?

Facebook and You Tube must really cause you fits with everyone embarrassing themselves in front of potentially billions huh?

But no you reserve your problem for only hypnosis shows, which brings me to my troll conclusion.

If not then it is possible you have issues that can not be solved by anyone here.

You accept the most ridiculous nonsense ad if it were somehow fact and try to refute absolute fact with urban legend and nonsense. It is incredible.

i can safely say that I do find reality shows extremely cringe worthy and have never watched them. I think it is the combination of seemingly involuntary, unconscious compulsion combined with the embarrassment factor which sets me off on this subject.
Dannydoyle
View Profile
Eternal Order
19491 Posts

Profile of Dannydoyle
Yea so you have an agenda like all trolls. Now at least you have admitted it.

Although ironically enough it should bother you that I was able to manipulate you so easily into doing so.

No hypnosis needed. Which should be an object lesson about hypnosis itself.
Danny Doyle
<BR>Semper Occultus
<BR>In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act....George Orwell
ahimsa42
View Profile
New user
24 Posts

Profile of ahimsa42
I don't see it that way & I'm still confused about what agenda you think I have admitted to by answering your questions honestly.

no worries though & no hard feelings. I appreciate Mindpro's input & suggestions and I won't "bother" anyone here again. unlike you, when I say I'm done I'm really done.

take care.
Dannydoyle
View Profile
Eternal Order
19491 Posts

Profile of Dannydoyle
Whew.
Danny Doyle
<BR>Semper Occultus
<BR>In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act....George Orwell
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » You are getting sleepy...very sleepy... » » Brand new here & confused (3 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.09 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL