The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Celebrity Presage by Mike Maione and Brett Barry (54 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..9~10~11
victors911
View Profile
New user
95 Posts

Profile of victors911
Does some magic shops had big discounts for this magic trick?
saysold1
View Profile
Eternal Order
Recovering Cafe addict with only
10627 Posts

Profile of saysold1
Quote:
On Jul 12, 2020, victors911 wrote:
Does some magic shops had big discounts for this magic trick?


No.
Creator of The SvenPad Supreme(R) line of premium, made in the USA utility props. https://svenpads.com/
Nathan Alexander
View Profile
Inner circle
1465 Posts

Profile of Nathan Alexander
It's worth every penny.
victors911
View Profile
New user
95 Posts

Profile of victors911
Something going wrong with site with teaching pdf and videos?
Now it is asking another question and I cannot enter provided answer Smile
for first time it worked, now something going wrong.
sillymagician
View Profile
New user
Long Island, New York
30 Posts

Profile of sillymagician
Victor911 - We will get it sorted ASAP. Thanks.
saysold1
View Profile
Eternal Order
Recovering Cafe addict with only
10627 Posts

Profile of saysold1
Quote:
On Aug 24, 2020, victors911 wrote:
Something going wrong with site with teaching pdf and videos?
Now it is asking another question and I cannot enter provided answer Smile
for first time it worked, now something going wrong.


Hello Victors!
So everything is working 100% at the site - but as of last week we made a change to password protect the entire site. The reason for this is is that PENN (on the last episode of P&T) blurted out the actual name SVENPAD openly (instead of his usually coded Svengali or long & short, etc) after a Magician's performance. This was very unfortunate, and the result was we saw over 1000+ hits at the site daily from people who likely saw the show and were searching the name (we usually on a normal day get about 45-50 visits). So to protect the secrets I decided to put a front end lock on the entire site - for the very first time.

That means on your first visit to the site you will need to put in the LAST NAME of the famous magician Max.... with the widows peak (all lower case). If you don't know the answer to this simple question, then please email me or send a message here. My email is brett@PhoenixMentalist.com

If you are going to one of our password protected tutorials (for Celebrity Presage for example) then you will ALSO be asked that password - which is supplied with the book or product.

I just tested and all works perfectly - yes its a slight hassle now with two passwords, but I had no choice now to try to protect our secrets.

I am always all about service so if anyone has a question or issue please email me or PM as I do not visit the Café often these days. Take care!

On a side note we are nearly sold out of Celebrity Presage (6 left) and Murphys Magic only has a small supply. If anyone wants it I suggest you grab it as it will be 45-60 days before we can reprint more because of Covid 19.
Creator of The SvenPad Supreme(R) line of premium, made in the USA utility props. https://svenpads.com/
victors911
View Profile
New user
95 Posts

Profile of victors911
Quote:
On Aug 24, 2020, saysold1 wrote:
Quote:
On Aug 24, 2020, victors911 wrote:
Something going wrong with site with teaching pdf and videos?
Now it is asking another question and I cannot enter provided answer Smile
for first time it worked, now something going wrong.


Hello Victors!
So everything is working 100% at the site - but as of last week we made a change to password protect the entire site. The reason for this is is that PENN (on the last episode of P&T) blurted out the actual name SVENPAD openly (instead of his usually coded Svengali or long & short, etc) after a Magician's performance. This was very unfortunate, and the result was we saw over 1000+ hits at the site daily from people who likely saw the show and were searching the name (we usually on a normal day get about 45-50 visits). So to protect the secrets I decided to put a front end lock on the entire site - for the very first time.

That means on your first visit to the site you will need to put in the LAST NAME of the famous magician Max.... with the widows peak (all lower case). If you don't know the answer to this simple question, then please email me or send a message here. My email is brett@PhoenixMentalist.com

If you are going to one of our password protected tutorials (for Celebrity Presage for example) then you will ALSO be asked that password - which is supplied with the book or product.

I just tested and all works perfectly - yes its a slight hassle now with two passwords, but I had no choice now to try to protect our secrets.

I am always all about service so if anyone has a question or issue please email me or PM as I do not visit the Café often these days. Take care!

On a side note we are nearly sold out of Celebrity Presage (6 left) and Murphys Magic only has a small supply. If anyone wants it I suggest you grab it as it will be 45-60 days before we can reprint more because of Covid 19.


yes, I know magician and entered his surname Smile now it works!! I just thinked before about book and entered another word.

Thank you for fast communication and I love your trick very much! thank you!
Nathan Alexander
View Profile
Inner circle
1465 Posts

Profile of Nathan Alexander
That's unfortunate, but glad you are doing what you're doing. Hopefully interest digs will slowly die off, but more protection is always better.
rasp
View Profile
Inner circle
1089 Posts

Profile of rasp
I understand Brett's thinking and the need to password protect the site from inquisitive minds, based on Penn's comments.

However, it makes no sense to do that and then proceed to state the name openly in this public forum. Surely this should have been moved 'downstairs'.
saysold1
View Profile
Eternal Order
Recovering Cafe addict with only
10627 Posts

Profile of saysold1
Just a heads up that we supplied Murphy's with a special "bonus" - a custom black face mask with the drawn image of the for***d celebrity TC.

They got 45 masks for the 45 books still in their inventory, and that is the last of the entire print run until most likely next year. Our original print run was nearly 500 books - only 45 left.

The mask makes for a killer surprise reveal at the end. Your favorite dealer should be able to get you one of these "bonus" mask included units, available while supplies last.

Some very famous people are currently using CP for their Zoom shows, and Mike and I remain very proud of our unique book test.
Creator of The SvenPad Supreme(R) line of premium, made in the USA utility props. https://svenpads.com/
saysold1
View Profile
Eternal Order
Recovering Cafe addict with only
10627 Posts

Profile of saysold1
Thanks to everyone who purchased our Celebrity Presage over the past 2 years.

CP (2019 Magic Café Trick Of The Year) has become a major hit for performers doing Zoom & virtual shows - and Mike and I are thrilled with the Magic Dream ALL FRENCH LANGUAGE edition released last March (exclusively available from Magic Dream).


Stay tuned and wishing everyone a happy & healthy new year. Please stay safe.

I am not on the Café often these days so if anyone needs anything please just send a PM or email.
Creator of The SvenPad Supreme(R) line of premium, made in the USA utility props. https://svenpads.com/
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Celebrity Presage by Mike Maione and Brett Barry (54 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..9~10~11
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.14 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL