The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The workshop » » Rocky Racoon Eye Repair (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Mike OJ
View Profile
New user
4 Posts

Profile of Mike OJ
My Rocky's eye recentlly feel out during a show, and got lost at a faire. I was wondering if anyone knew what material is used to remake the eyes and have repair instructions?

Thank you all!

Michael
Bill Hegbli
View Profile
Eternal Order
Fort Wayne, Indiana
22797 Posts

Profile of Bill Hegbli
If I may suggest, you look up on the Internet How to make stuffed animals. Any good hobby or fabric store should sell those eyes. Then ask if the place can suggest someone to repair an animal for you. Many places have lists of craft people that can help.

If not, then try your sister, mother, wife, or grandmother, they should be able to repair your Rocky for you if you are not crafty yourself.

If there were repair instructions, they would have come with Rocky, and as I remember, there were none included.

This may open up a situation comedy moment, why not just put an eye patch on Rocky. He could be a rescue animal as well.
randirain
View Profile
Inner circle
Fort Worth, TX
1650 Posts

Profile of randirain
Stuffed animal eye from fabric store and hot glue.

Randi
PWB
View Profile
New user
71 Posts

Profile of PWB
I have found the a arts hobby store, I like Michael's or even Amazon sells lots of eyes
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The workshop » » Rocky Racoon Eye Repair (1 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL