The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » Hi from Germany (5 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Paddy Loch
View Profile

0 Posts

Profile of Paddy Loch
Hi,
my name is paddy & i`m from germany, near coblence. i`m 42 and already in early retirement due to some health issues. that leaves me with lots of free time, so I dj, do sound design and produce electronic music. in my 20s I did some card magic and mentalism as a hobby and when I was looking for sth to train my hands and fingers I remembered that, started again and it got more and more, soon I found myself covered in books and videos. 2 weeks ago I did my first street performance (which went way better than I thought) and now i`m excited to join here
TomB
View Profile
Veteran user
Michigan, USA
330 Posts

Profile of TomB
Hello Paddy. Glad you found enjoyment in your medical retirement. Magic brings lots of smiles to faces.
Mary Mowder
View Profile
Inner circle
Sacramento / Elk Grove, CA
3662 Posts

Profile of Mary Mowder
Welcome Paddy Loch,

Congratulations on your first street performance going well and especially on getting out there and doing it.

My dexterity has greatly improved by doing card flourishes. It is a real confidence builder because I was known for being kind of clumsy with my hands growing up.

Best of luck.

-Mary Mowder
jimhlou
View Profile
Inner circle
3698 Posts

Profile of jimhlou
Hi Paddy, welcome to the Café!
lizzard_king
View Profile
New user
Victoria Australia
16 Posts

Profile of lizzard_king
Hello Paddy welcome, I think it is so cool that you have done your first performance for people. Are there any parts of your routine that got fantastic responses that you would care to share? Also, what parts of doing Mentalist effects do you enjoy the most not the secrets, just which aspects of it? Do you have a favorite Mentalist effect?
Paddy Loch
View Profile

0 Posts

Profile of Paddy Loch
Hi,
liquid killer and coin bends with coinvexed got me by far the best responses. on the other side, I had and still have massive problems with my nail writer, it just won`t stick at my nail, always falls of. have to work on that... I just bought me the razor wallet, cannot wait to try that one out.
personally i`m more of the `quiet guy`, speaking to and managing the audience is rather difficult for me. so i`m most impressed and fascinated by the propless mentalism of peter turner and co.
mashaprofy
View Profile

0 Posts

Profile of mashaprofy
Hi from Ukraine, guys!
ElDan88
View Profile
New user
56 Posts

Profile of ElDan88
Hello from germany to germany
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » Hi from Germany (5 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL