The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The workshop » » Sources for clear tubing? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

jaymal1
View Profile
New user
San Diego, CA
3 Posts

Profile of jaymal1
I need to rework a Stratosphere and Crystal Silk Cylinder, as well as create some other effects that require clear tubing/piping.

Does anyone have suggestions on places to purchase smaller lengths of 3-4” diameter clear piping?

It seems as though most suppliers want to sell multiple quantities of long lengths.

Thanks.
lnlver
View Profile
New user
63 Posts

Profile of lnlver
There is a company in my city named Midland Plastics. They have all types and sizes of plastic sheets and tubes. If you let me know what dimensions you require, let me know and I will stop over and ask on your behalf.

I always get my sheet plastic here. Their scrap piece prices are significantly cheaper than buying on the Internet.
Stanyon
View Profile
Inner circle
Landrum, S.C. by way of Chicago
3390 Posts

Profile of Stanyon
You could always feign ignorance and ask for a sample. It's amazing what they will send you.

Cheers! Smile
Stanyon

aka Steve Taylor

"Every move a move!"

"If you've enjoyed my performance half as much as I've enjoyed performing for you, then you've enjoyed it twice as much as me!"
Dan Ford
View Profile
Elite user
Illinois
401 Posts

Profile of Dan Ford
That works, as I have done it!
DelMagic
View Profile
Special user
762 Posts

Profile of DelMagic
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The workshop » » Sources for clear tubing? (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.12 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL