The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » BREAKFAST MENTALISM (8 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page 1~2 [Next]
lucavolpe
View Profile
Inner circle
Italy - London
3349 Posts

Profile of lucavolpe
Hi guys and girls, just to let you know that I have started a weekly video on my Luca Volpe Products for Mentalists group on Facebook.
During my coffee ☕️ break I will discuss effects, ideas and books and in the future I will also have some special guests.
Please make sure to join at this link: https://www.facebook.com/groups/123115324412681/
First episode is now online!
mindhunter
View Profile
Inner circle
Upstate NY
2280 Posts

Profile of mindhunter
Sounds fun, Luca....

Bryn
Bryn D. Reynolds, Author of:
"The Safwan Papers" & "The LOGAR Scrolls" Mentalism ebooks - PM any interest.
My artwork: https://darkmountainarts.com
lucavolpe
View Profile
Inner circle
Italy - London
3349 Posts

Profile of lucavolpe
Thanks my friend! NExt one will be on monday, always on my group.
I prefer to have people in the group to see it, as I don't like to do on my public profile or on youtube, as I talk about secrets I prefer to know who is watching...
Goldfield
View Profile
Veteran user
Traveller
388 Posts

Profile of Goldfield
Punchy and informative thank you for sharing your insight.

A friendly suggestion, a darker lower third graphic would read better on screen ✌🏻
The greatest thing you'll ever learn, is just to love & be loved in return.
lucavolpe
View Profile
Inner circle
Italy - London
3349 Posts

Profile of lucavolpe
Yes I didn’t like it too, from the next time there will be the logo on the top left so will not interfere with the stuff I show.
Thanks for the suggestion Smile next episode is on monday and I will present a preview of a release from Alakazam which is great Smile
lucavolpe
View Profile
Inner circle
Italy - London
3349 Posts

Profile of lucavolpe
Hi guys make sure to watch the next episode where I will show you the MindSpy 2!!! Im very excited about it! Peter Nardi has been very kind to send me one before the release this winter. It’s a winner guys!
lucavolpe
View Profile
Inner circle
Italy - London
3349 Posts

Profile of lucavolpe
MENTALISTS! The second episode of Breakfast Mentalism is LIVE! Make sure you join my group to watch! Today we talk about the upcoming release from Peter Pietro Nardi and something cool from Brett Barry and Mike Maione!
Join here: https://www.facebook.com/groups/123115324412681/
lucavolpe
View Profile
Inner circle
Italy - London
3349 Posts

Profile of lucavolpe
Hi guys just to let you know that the third episode of Breakfast Mentalism is now online!
To watch it, just join my group (I promise you will NOT be spammed with emails!) https://www.facebook.com/groups/123115324412681/
Adam Meier
View Profile
Regular user
136 Posts

Profile of Adam Meier
I compare "Breakfast Mentalism" by Luca Volpe with "The Mystery art podcast" by Last Laugh, as I feel there are several similarities regarding mentalism topics.

The problem for my part is that "Breakfast Mentalism" has already turned out to be a sales pitch for Lucas own products and his friends products. Last Laugh has nothing to sell, but rather informative and interesting discussion regarding mentalism as an art, and he has also good and honest reviews.

On the positive note I think Luca Volpe is easy to listen too, he has a charming Italian accent and Luca seams like a really nice guy without knowing him.

This is of course my own opinion and many are probably not agreeing with me, but I belive in honest feedback.
Mark Timon
View Profile
Special user
596 Posts

Profile of Mark Timon
Quote:
On Aug 14, 2019, Adam Meier wrote:
I compare "Breakfast Mentalism" by Luca Volpe with "The Mystery art podcast" by Last Laugh, as I feel there are several similarities regarding mentalism topics.

The problem for my part is that "Breakfast Mentalism" has already turned out to be a sales pitch for Lucas own products and his friends products. Last Laugh has nothing to sell, but rather informative and interesting discussion regarding mentalism as an art, and he has also good and honest reviews.

On the positive note I think Luca Volpe is easy to listen too, he has a charming Italian accent and Luca seams like a really nice guy without knowing him.

This is of course my own opinion and many are probably not agreeing with me, but I belive in honest feedback.

You’ve just read my mind!
Amirá
View Profile
Inner circle
MentalismCenter.com
5131 Posts

Profile of Amirá
Congrats Luca!
Pablo
Performer and Author

Mentalism Center: The best online space to get quality Mentalism
www.mentalismcenter.com

Arkanosophy: The Boutique for Mystery Performers
www.arkanosophy.com
lucavolpe
View Profile
Inner circle
Italy - London
3349 Posts

Profile of lucavolpe
Well guys I am a creator so I don’t see anything bad to pitch also my products lol 😂
Btw tomorrow morning I will talk about the new release “Socks” and something “old but cool” from alakazam (both of them are NOT my releases)
And thanks for the “italian accent thing” yes I know I am fascinating lol 😂
Adam Meier
View Profile
Regular user
136 Posts

Profile of Adam Meier
Quote:
On Aug 18, 2019, lucavolpe wrote:
Well guys I am a creator so I don’t see anything bad to pitch also my products lol 😂
Btw tomorrow morning I will talk about the new release “Socks” and something “old but cool” from alakazam (both of them are NOT my releases)
And thanks for the “italian accent thing” yes I know I am fascinating lol 😂

Of course. It is your facebook and you must talk of subjects you want. But for me it is much more interesting to listen to in-depth discussion of mentalism, tips and honest reviews. I am not so fan of listening to self promotion.

It was just some personal feedback. I wish you good luck with "Breakfast Mentalism" Smile
lucavolpe
View Profile
Inner circle
Italy - London
3349 Posts

Profile of lucavolpe
My friend from the way you are writing you make the people think that I ONLY talk about my stuff and is NOT, but obviously if I have the chance to do it why not? For example some people is on the fence to get THE FOX because they would like to actually see the works and, even if now almost sold out from the distributor, in the future I will show the working, and I can only can do that in my private group and not on YouTube.

Anyway with this I don’t want to say that my reviews are better than others, I do this for fun and, when possible, I like to share my touch on effects of others.
Also, doing this job for more than 20 years is inevitable that I have many friends creators, but this doesn’t mean that if a “friend” release something that I don’t think is worth to talk in my B.M. I will show because is a “friend”.

Anyway, my goal is to take a coffe (or tea) in your company, then it’s up to you to get from “my opinion” what you think is good.
Hugs
lucavolpe
View Profile
Inner circle
Italy - London
3349 Posts

Profile of lucavolpe
Today I will talk about two mentalism tools and how I use them (and btw are not mine lol 😂)
Thanks to all the people that are enjoining my Breakfast Mentalism Smile
Goldfield
View Profile
Veteran user
Traveller
388 Posts

Profile of Goldfield
Most people have and own more than enough material. Let’s move the culture of our community towards developing presentation, performer and the business side of Mentalism.
lucavolpe
View Profile
Inner circle
Italy - London
3349 Posts

Profile of lucavolpe
Ok never mind... probably you didn’t watch the videos where other than showing new material I also find new presentation for it...
Goldfield
View Profile
Veteran user
Traveller
388 Posts

Profile of Goldfield
Sorry Luca I watched a few then quit as it was a sales pitch for yours or your friend's products. The names that make up this industry have sold out mentalism and have contributed to the trivilization of this artform by oversaturating the market with crap we don't actually need.

All the best with your project.
lucavolpe
View Profile
Inner circle
Italy - London
3349 Posts

Profile of lucavolpe
Quote:
On Oct 21, 2019, Goldfield wrote:
Sorry Luca I watched a few then quit as it was a sales pitch for yours or your friend's products. The names that make up this industry have sold out mentalism and have contributed to the trivilization of this artform by oversaturating the market with crap we don't actually need.

All the best with your project.

Probably you don’t know me very well...I think that with all my releases and 22 books on mentalism (in various languages) I have given my contribution. And also I think you have seen just 2 or 3 of the videos where I actual pitch ALSO ( and not only ) my products..,which I honestly don’t see anything bad...
Anyway, I don’t think I am keeping update you here guys as I only see hate against this project...good luck to you...
TheGingerWizard
View Profile
Special user
733 Posts

Profile of TheGingerWizard
I’ve quite enjoyed these to be honest, I prefer the short format as I find some are too long. I don’t fully agree with the sales pitch criticism, but even if it is a pitch so what? Its still valid info and I like seeing stuff I may have missed. I’m also big enough and ugly enough to make up my own mind if I want to buy it or not. There have been some nice ideas shared also! Keep going!! Sometimes hate is just for hate’s sake!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » BREAKFAST MENTALISM (8 Likes)
 Go to page 1~2 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.04 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL