The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Rejoined Express by Joao Miranda Magic and Julio Montoro (6 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5
Fire Starter
View Profile
Inner circle
4810 Posts

Profile of Fire Starter
Quote:
On Apr 25, 2020, tophatter wrote:
This is the one with the reward cards KFC & Starbucks I think your refering to the other Rejoined with the playing card .
oh yes sorry topphatter
tophatter
View Profile
Inner circle
connecticut
3341 Posts

Profile of tophatter
How is that effect great also ?
Fire Starter
View Profile
Inner circle
4810 Posts

Profile of Fire Starter
Well I get good enough reactions from when I perform it, not the greatest one out there, just a bit of fun,no show stopper I don't start or finish with it.
RNK
View Profile
Inner circle
7527 Posts

Profile of RNK
I finally got to use this for a gig (yes, the client contacted me a few days before the party and said they were going on with the party and understood if I did not want to come due to Covid but I was fine with it) and I have to say that this was a huge hit! Everyone loved it and was truly amazed! For the price, this is a great value! Great reactions and super simple to perform.

Highly recommended!

RNK
Check out Bafflingbob.com
Magic KL
View Profile
Inner circle
2571 Posts

Profile of Magic KL
Looks like this is better than the card version.
Magic KL
View Profile
Inner circle
2571 Posts

Profile of Magic KL
It's 40% off at HP today.
RNK
View Profile
Inner circle
7527 Posts

Profile of RNK
Quote:
On Aug 5, 2020, Magic KL wrote:

Pick this up! GREAT price for this!
The great Gumbini
View Profile
Inner circle
3062 Posts

Profile of The great Gumbini
I just ordered it as well from Hocus Pocus now I will be waiting very patiently as we all do for it to arrive at my home. I do have one question that I would appreciate an answer to the souvenir that they get to keep is it very convincing that these two have actually blended into one? Thank you in advance.

Good magic to all,

Eric
RNK
View Profile
Inner circle
7527 Posts

Profile of RNK
Quote:
On Aug 5, 2020, The great Gumbini wrote:
I just ordered it as well from Hocus Pocus now I will be waiting very patiently as we all do for it to arrive at my home. I do have one question that I would appreciate an answer to the souvenir that they get to keep is it very convincing that these two have actually blended into one? Thank you in advance.

Good magic to all,

Eric

Yes Eric, it is very convincing! I have always received fantastic reactions with this!!
The great Gumbini
View Profile
Inner circle
3062 Posts

RNK thank you my friend for letting me know definitely appreciate it!

Good magic to all,

Eric
RNK
View Profile
Inner circle
7527 Posts

Profile of RNK
Most welcome! Now that I think about it the reactions are more of astonishment than freaking out. The WHAT comes before the NO WAY. For me anyway.
The great Gumbini
View Profile
Inner circle
3062 Posts

Even though I have not performed this yet I believe I know exactly what you're talkin about I have some effects that get that kind of reaction. That's one thing I love about talking with other mentalists and magicians it seems we could explain things to each other that we definitely understand whereas other people may not fully comprehend what's being said.

Good magic to all,

Eric
DynaMix
View Profile
Inner circle
1146 Posts

Profile of DynaMix
Quote:

Good lord! The domestic shipping is $16 just for this one effect. Basically back at full price lol.
Magic Mark
View Profile
Inner circle
After this post I will have
1527 Posts

Profile of Magic Mark
Quote:
On Aug 5, 2020, DynaMix wrote:
Quote:

Good lord! The domestic shipping is $16 just for this one effect. Basically back at full price lol.

Priority Mail is $10.70. The $16 is for UPS.

Mark
Doing tricks can be easy, being an entertainer is much harder.
DynaMix
View Profile
Inner circle
1146 Posts

Profile of DynaMix
^^^ not to jersey city. $16 is the Cheapest.

Either way you are not getting a deal of any sort. Their typical shipping is around $5 for one item so this must be some sort of heavy package I assume.

I’m not really into the effect generally speaking but am always willing to try new things at a discount. Happy to read all the positive reviews.
The great Gumbini
View Profile
Inner circle
3062 Posts

Well after practicing this and going over the video for about an hour and a half I showed this to my wife and she absolutely loved this effect. She told me this is one of the best close-up effects that I've done in a long time. And I have to admit this is a lot of fun to do my only advice get the best move down that you feel the most comfortable with it took me about a half hour to come up with my own little version of the only move you need to do. This is great and I highly recommend it.

Good magic to all,

Eric
pegasus
View Profile
Eternal Order
United Kingdom
10537 Posts

Profile of pegasus
All sold out in the U.K.
The great Gumbini
View Profile
Inner circle
3062 Posts

It really should be sold out everywhere I am having a blast with this of course it's only with family right now but I'm getting very very very good reactions from it absolutely love this effect

Good magic to all,

Eric
RNK
View Profile
Inner circle
7527 Posts

Profile of RNK
Quote:
On Aug 10, 2020, The great Gumbini wrote:
It really should be sold out everywhere I am having a blast with this of course it's only with family right now but I'm getting very very very good reactions from it absolutely love this effect

Good magic to all,

Eric

Glad to hear it Eric! This is really a great effect!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Rejoined Express by Joao Miranda Magic and Julio Montoro (6 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL