The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Deckless! » » Kick the Monte by Justin Miller (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Professor Schreibman
View Profile
New user
Orlando FL
6 Posts

Profile of Professor Schreibman
Kick the Monte by Justin Miller. Is anyone familiar with this? It's available today as a download from ellusionist for $7.
I'm wondering if it's worth the price, or will this be another monte I'll never use.
DaveM
View Profile
Special user
Germany
782 Posts

Profile of DaveM
Based on the lackluster demo reel filmed from so far away, I wouldn't waste my money.
mantel
View Profile
Elite user
469 Posts

Profile of mantel
This is old Justin Miller released this over 10 months ago. This version has been refilmed and re-released to reach a wider audience. Not to mention it is now $12.95 cheaper than the old version that is still carried by Penguin Magic, Vanishing Inc, Discount Magic & Spectram Magic.

Bop-bop-b-bop-bop-bop! Undercutters!

Here is a proper demo https://youtu.be/TFyVaOF4uEE/
jmilesb
View Profile
New user
4 Posts

Profile of jmilesb
The $7 gets you only the "impromptu" method -- not either the "semi-gimmicked" method or the "ultra self-working gimmicked method, both of which are included in thee $20 version from penguin et al. The ultra self-working gimmicked method is what you see in the demo you see on other sites for $20. The Ellusionist demo seems intentionally designed to hide the fact that this version is a lesser one, although their advertising suggests it is the same as the $20 version, but at an enormous savings. If I had known, I would not have paid $7 for the impromptu version (although it is not bad and not out of line with other single-trick downloads, which I find overpriced anyway). I must admit I wouldn't have spent $20 for the 3-version download, either. But no matter what, I will think twice (or thrice) before buying from Ellusionist again, given what I perceive as an intentionally dishonest offer.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Deckless! » » Kick the Monte by Justin Miller (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.63 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL