The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Pick a sin...Need help (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Sir T
View Profile
Special user
535 Posts

Profile of Sir T
Hello anyone and everyone,

If you have a copy of Brother Shadow's pick a sin, I am interested to know, How you make the butterfly, if you do this. I am at a loss and would love to know how to do it.

Kevin Smile
Philemon Vanderbeck
View Profile
Inner circle
Seattle, WA
4697 Posts

Profile of Philemon Vanderbeck
Personally, I use a D'lite for the climax.

However, if you wish to use a 'butterfly' just cut out a butterfly shape out of tissue paper and use that.

I've also seen Bro. Shadow perform this where he just mimed the capture of the soul at the end. Still just as effective.

:evilgrin:
Professor Philemon Vanderbeck
That Creepy Magician
"I use my sixth sense to create the illusion of possessing the other five."
Sir T
View Profile
Special user
535 Posts

Profile of Sir T
Thanks Philemon,

I like the delite idea!! I did come up with a rather nice cut out of one, that will fit into a coat pocket and looks rather nice.

Thanks again.

Kevin Smile
Gary
View Profile
Veteran user
Market Harborough, UK
367 Posts

Profile of Gary
I absolutely love the first half of this effect but for me, the reminder is anticlimax - a bit of a none event.

Should you be interested in pocuring simply beautiful exot1c flying paper butterfies for the finale as written, contact the following company. They are based in France, but will accept credit card purchases from anywhere.

novapolis@novapolis.com

Cheers
"I can see clearly now, the brain has gone"
- Anon
Sir T
View Profile
Special user
535 Posts

Profile of Sir T
Gary,

I like the magic flyer! Looks good! I may have to locate a local seller! I notice you are in Dubai, I spent 6 rather long months in the UAE, at the Gulf Hotel. I love the UAE!

Thanks for the tip,

Kevin Smile
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Pick a sin...Need help (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL