The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Grand illusion » » New Illusionplatform, UltiBase by Perero (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
ringmaster
View Profile
Inner circle
Memphis, Down in Dixie
1652 Posts

Profile of ringmaster
I this a printed book or a down load?
Less than 2% of reported UFO's turn out to be actual interplanetary vehicles.
Perero
View Profile
New user
Skellefteå/Sweden
47 Posts

Profile of Perero
Quote:
On Oct 5, 2019, ringmaster wrote:
I this a printed book or a down load?

For the moment its only for download, when I am completely finish I gonna print the book.
The book is ready for release...just working on some small improvements, and more deeper explanations and so on...
but everyone that buys the pdf is also gonna get free updates on the book. (and some blueprints with illusions for inpsiration)
No the only Magician in Sweden, but the wurst
https://perero.wixsite.com/perero
thomasR
View Profile
Special user
846 Posts

Profile of thomasR
Since you have chosen to use this discussion page to advertise your product... I’ll add to the discussion that Jim Steinmeyer has a lot to say about the design of bases in his book Technique & Understanding. Basically.... if you think one base can work for a variety of illusions... you’ve got it wrong.
Ray Pierce
View Profile
Inner circle
Los Angeles, CA
2249 Posts

Profile of Ray Pierce
While I would agree with Jim that specific illusions can sometimes require different approaches to bases, there are certain common denominators that exist in a limited number of illusions that could make this base useful in some situations.
Ray Pierce
<BR>www.HollywoodAerialArts.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Grand illusion » » New Illusionplatform, UltiBase by Perero (1 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.15 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL