The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Where did everyone go? (7 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
Al Desmond
View Profile
Inner circle
Secret Mountain Lair in Conifer, Co
1455 Posts

Profile of Al Desmond
Quote:
On Aug 18, 2019, weepinwil wrote:
Quote:
On Aug 18, 2019, Al Desmond wrote:
Well, I was busy almost dying in July, so I have an excuse.

Most of the time, when I post, my comments are about scripting or sharing an idea about better ways to present an effect.

I really wait until people have purchased a product (including myself), maybe reviewed, had some time to play with it and then I may jump in with some ideas.

Like my scripting to Luna, or Tim "Duel," Lillian's Diary, Dan's "From Hell," my variation on "White Star," (with new props), scripts which I have freely shared with Café members. My "White Star" script was even included in Jim Magus' new book.

So I jump into the back end of the forum, after a prop has been discovered, purchased and played with.

I'm a writer, not very creative on the prop invention side of things (although I have had a few tricks on the market over the last 40 years).

That's my reason for not always posting here.

Al, dying is no excuse, and almost dying is less. Lol

Willie, you always put things in perspective.
reese
View Profile
Inner circle
of Hell
1047 Posts

Profile of reese
I went to Schenectady.
viktorbc
View Profile
Special user
Delaware
529 Posts

Profile of viktorbc
I think many are going to Facebook Groups and other sites.
VINCE WILSON

Bizarrist, Hypnotist and Paranormalist

Profile and more: www.vincewilsonmagic.com
Effects for sale: www.shadowbizarre.com
Septimus Hexx
View Profile
New user
79 Posts

Profile of Septimus Hexx
There used to be some interesting exchanges and as an amateur who doesn't perform much I tried to share what I thought were some useful bits - not tricks, but ideas that people could pick up and use such as the poison garden in Alnwick or the calendar pub in Bolton. There were a few other good contributions, but as someone said earlier, a good number of the posts were on commercial tricks or books which were either limited, out of print or very expensive. Still enjoy viewing from time to time
Schaff
View Profile
Regular user
Fargo, ND
131 Posts

Profile of Schaff
I do a lot of forum reading, but not much posting.

I should probably participate more. After all, I may owe some debt to the community Smile When I do post, its often to ask for advice. I always seem to get good advice from the folks who actually post Smile
Lo Pan
View Profile
Special user
Haven't slept in weeks - but I now have
693 Posts

Profile of Lo Pan
I know there are a lot of people just checking in here that don’t post and that’s cool but it would be great if more would join the conversation- we need fresh blood, uh, I mean perspectives.
sibbie
View Profile
Special user
East Coast
523 Posts

Profile of sibbie
I do quite miss the days of discussion with Dr. Spektor, Gede Nibo, Doug Higley, and others that posted regularly though I do not make my rounds as often as I did in the past.
weepinwil
View Profile
Inner circle
USA
3241 Posts

Profile of weepinwil
I really miss Gede Nibo,
"Til Death us do part!" - Weepin Willie
gothicmagic
View Profile
Inner circle
Ubiquitous
1256 Posts

Profile of gothicmagic
Smile plus a lot of us are working ECSS, Bizarre Hauntings, october coming, Smile (Vampire events), this time of year is a bit hectic
Vlad ^0^
One of The Founding Fathers of The East Coast Spirit Sessions
www.Gothicmagic.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Where did everyone go? (7 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.15 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL