The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » THE AMAZING JOHNATHAN DOCUMENTARY (8 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
RCP
View Profile
Inner circle
Two Minnie's in The Hell's Half Acre, The Republic of Texas
2127 Posts

Profile of RCP
He is an amazing performer. I was front row center when he got me with the Bubbles the Clown joke. I use it every chance I get. It's worth the trip to HR every time.
dorian_faust
View Profile
Loyal user
San Jose, California
232 Posts

Profile of dorian_faust
Quote:
On Aug 20, 2019, RCP wrote:
Https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x6sxwjRGSWs

Did anyone read the comment from the director of this below the video? What is everyone's take on the issue? I haven't watched either documentary yet, but I am a huge Amazing Jonathan fan.
61magic
View Profile
Special user
Seaside, CA
750 Posts

Profile of 61magic
I felt it was a major disappointment.
Professor J. P. Fawkes
Eddie Garland
View Profile
Inner circle
Hells Kitchen, New York City
4204 Posts

Profile of Eddie Garland
RCP...I remember well.
Nick Birch
View Profile
Regular user
Sheffield, UK
186 Posts

Profile of Nick Birch
Great performer, awful documentary. More about the film maker than the real talent!

Do yourself a favour and watch him on great shows like Stuff the White Rabbit - if you can find it on YouTube. Psychic Sandra is the stuff of legend. That's how I prefer to remember him.
www.dark-artifacts.com

Purveyors of the finest handcrafted hauntiques. Deathwatch, The Dark Glass, The Uninvited, Whiteface, Satan's Circus
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » THE AMAZING JOHNATHAN DOCUMENTARY (8 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.1 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL