We Remember The Magic Café We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » APPS-alutely » » ReaList - ULTIMATE predictions, on ONE borrowed phone! (121 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..9~10~11~12~13..19~20~21 [Next]
252life
View Profile
Inner circle
Ninth Circle, Hades
2551 Posts

Profile of 252life
Very nice! You’ve been working hard lately Smile
Look for all the world like you're counting the brain cells in his cranium.

-Theodore Annemann
saysold1
View Profile
Eternal Order
Recovering Cafe addict with only
10648 Posts

Profile of saysold1
COOL!
Creator of The SvenPad Supreme(R) line of premium, made in the USA utility props. https://svenpads.com/
JanForster
View Profile
Inner circle
Germany ... when not traveling...
4000 Posts

Profile of JanForster
Superb! Smile Jan
Jan Forster
www.janforster.de
Gaz Lawrence
View Profile
Inner circle
5015 Posts

Profile of Gaz Lawrence
Yes agreed fantastic Greg 👍👍 Gaz 🙂
Greg Rostami
View Profile
V.I.P.
Skynet will become self-aware in
2783 Posts

Profile of Greg Rostami
Smile
mayhem
View Profile
Regular user
114 Posts

Profile of mayhem
Great news.
reno55
View Profile
New user
32 Posts

Profile of reno55
Would it be pointless to get this AND Inject 2.0?
atouchofmagic1
View Profile
Elite user
472 Posts

Profile of atouchofmagic1
Quote:
On Feb 13, 2020, reno55 wrote:
Would it be pointless to get this AND Inject 2.0?



No I have both and they are both fantastic.

If you can only afford one I would go with Inject to start. But if you can afford both then buy both.

Greg's app's are fantastic.
RedHatMagic
View Profile
Loyal user
UK
237 Posts

Profile of RedHatMagic
Looked on the App Store Apple but couldn’t find it. Any clues?
Let the Entertainment Commence!
cardistry master
View Profile
Special user
626 Posts

Profile of cardistry master
Https://apps.apple.com/us/app/the-realist/id1476768138. This link seems to work.
RedHatMagic
View Profile
Loyal user
UK
237 Posts

Profile of RedHatMagic
Thank you Cardistry Master
Let the Entertainment Commence!
natsuy
View Profile
New user
17 Posts

Profile of natsuy
Hi, I purchased ReaList and kudos to Greg , it is really a good app! I just have a question as it says on the introduction that :

* Perform impossible predictions over the phone/FaceTime.

so for the ones who also owns the app , I am just wondering how do you guys ask the person to go to the URL with your pin? do ask them straight away to go to the URL , will it not be suspiciius for them?
Greg Rostami
View Profile
V.I.P.
Skynet will become self-aware in
2783 Posts

Profile of Greg Rostami
Hi natsuy,

You don't ask your spectator to go to your URL with a pin.

If you watch the instruction video, it shows you how you pair with your spectator's phone without using any pin.
This new pairing method is VERY powerful and it has fooled some of the top minds in magic.

Here's a video that shows how you can perform ReaList over video chat:



Please let me know if you have any other questions.

If anyone would like to see a performance of ReaList over Facetime/video-chat, please message me on Facebook, and I'll do a live performance for you.

All the best,
Greg Rosatmi
252life
View Profile
Inner circle
Ninth Circle, Hades
2551 Posts

Profile of 252life
Greg you’re turning into Q from James Bond Smile
Look for all the world like you're counting the brain cells in his cranium.

-Theodore Annemann
Greg Rostami
View Profile
V.I.P.
Skynet will become self-aware in
2783 Posts

Profile of Greg Rostami
Quote:
On Apr 11, 2020, 252life wrote:
Greg you’re turning into Q from James Bond Smile

Smile
Greg Rostami
View Profile
V.I.P.
Skynet will become self-aware in
2783 Posts

Profile of Greg Rostami
Dear friends,

For one week only ...
ReaList is on SALE for only $34.99

The regular price is $49.99

Here are a few examples of how you can perform ReaList over any audio or video chat (Phone, Facetime, Zoom, Skype, etc).

With the new pairing method in ReaList, you can perform for many spectators at the same time without ever touching their phones.



If you'd like to see a live performance of ReaList over your favorite video chat, please contact me on Facebook.

On iOS App store, search "The ReaList".
https://apps.apple.com/us/app/the-realist/id1476768138

On Google Play store, search "ReaList".
https://play.google.com/store/apps/detai.......realist

All the best and stay safe,
Greg Rostami
Gaz Lawrence
View Profile
Inner circle
5015 Posts

Profile of Gaz Lawrence
Hi Greg has the video chat tutorial been added to the main app instruction page ?
Best wishes Gaz 🙂
natsuy
View Profile
New user
17 Posts

Profile of natsuy
Thank you Greg! I will check the video again for the pairing Smile

Quote:
On Apr 11, 2020, Greg Rostami wrote:
Hi natsuy,

You don't ask your spectator to go to your URL with a pin.

If you watch the instruction video, it shows you how you pair with your spectator's phone without using any pin.
This new pairing method is VERY powerful and it has fooled some of the top minds in magic.

Here's a video that shows how you can perform ReaList over video chat:



Please let me know if you have any other questions.

If anyone would like to see a performance of ReaList over Facetime/video-chat, please message me on Facebook, and I'll do a live performance for you.

All the best,
Greg Rosatmi
natsuy
View Profile
New user
17 Posts

Profile of natsuy
Grrrrrr Smile , I envy you guys who are there in the US in terms of buying apps. here in Germany there is 19% tax for all apps. Smile

Quote:
On Apr 12, 2020, Greg Rostami wrote:
Dear friends,

For one week only ...
ReaList is on SALE for only $34.99

The regular price is $49.99

Here are a few examples of how you can perform ReaList over any audio or video chat (Phone, Facetime, Zoom, Skype, etc).

With the new pairing method in ReaList, you can perform for many spectators at the same time without ever touching their phones.



If you'd like to see a live performance of ReaList over your favorite video chat, please contact me on Facebook.

On iOS App store, search "The ReaList".
https://apps.apple.com/us/app/the-realist/id1476768138

On Google Play store, search "ReaList".
https://play.google.com/store/apps/detai.......realist

All the best and stay safe,
Greg Rostami
Greg Rostami
View Profile
V.I.P.
Skynet will become self-aware in
2783 Posts

Profile of Greg Rostami
Quote:
On Apr 12, 2020, Gaz Lawrence wrote:
Hi Greg has the video chat tutorial been added to the main app instruction page ?
Best wishes Gaz 🙂

Hi Gaz,

To perform over video chat, you'll simply perform the hands-off method of ReaList.

It is explained in detail in the Realist instruction video that you find in the app.

Please let me know if you need further assistance so that you can perform any of the effects that I've shown in the video.

Greg Rostami
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » APPS-alutely » » ReaList - ULTIMATE predictions, on ONE borrowed phone! (121 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..9~10~11~12~13..19~20~21 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.17 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL