We Remember The Magic Café We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » APPS-alutely » » ReaList - ULTIMATE predictions, on ONE borrowed phone! (121 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..13~14~15~16~17..19~20~21 [Next]
Greg Rostami
View Profile
V.I.P.
Skynet will become self-aware in
2783 Posts

Profile of Greg Rostami
Smile

Some exciting NEWS!!

We've updated the ReaList website so that it now supports SEVEN languages (more coming soon).

English
French
Spanish
German
Russian
Dutch
Portugese

Not only is the website in your language, but the trending searches are also from your country ... previously it was only US.

We've also updated the scrolling method on the website so that now it's super smooth (and FAST).

If you're a current user of ReaList, you get these new features for free.
Thank you for your support.

Greg Rostami
Magic Mark
View Profile
Special user
862 Posts

Profile of Magic Mark
Quote:
On Oct 6, 2020, Greg Rostami wrote:

We've also updated the scrolling method on the website so that now it's super smooth (and FAST).

Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile

Mark
Greg Rostami
View Profile
V.I.P.
2783 Posts

Profile of Greg Rostami
A big thanks to Steve Faulkner for this amazing review of ReaList.

All the best,
Greg
Greg Rostami
View Profile
V.I.P.
2783 Posts

Profile of Greg Rostami
Smile
BIG NEWS!!

Our beloved ReaList website guugle-statz.com (the misspellings are intentional) now works on desktop browsers as well as mobile browsers.

For those of you who have been performing virtual (Zoom) shows, this means that you can now ask your spectators to simply open guugle-statz.com on their computer (desktop) browser and perform your favorite ReaList MIRACLE!!

As always, please thank Matt Retallack for all his hard work in making this possible.

Happy Holidays
Greg Rostami
andygregs
View Profile
New user
7 Posts

Profile of andygregs
Great app when it works but recently there have been some issues with the app not connecting and or not loading.
The developer Greg says it has been brought to his attention by numerous different people but as of yet me and some others from various different locations are still having problems.
Not just me but plenty of others have tried to contact him by email or Facebook through the app group but you do not get a reply beginning to wish I had never purchased this which is a shame.
TheGingerWizard
View Profile
Special user
696 Posts

Profile of TheGingerWizard
Nowhere near reliable enough for me to use in actual performance. As good as it is when it works, the fact you have to double check everything just prior to performing makes it too inconvenient, and even then it is inconsistent.

I haven’t tried to contact Greg but I have heard many of the same stories about being ignored. He always replies here though, and as far as I’m concerned that tells me all I need to know about his priorities.
Gaz Lawrence
View Profile
Inner circle
5015 Posts

Profile of Gaz Lawrence
No Greg always replies to me every single time . I am not on Facebook and that’s probably why as it has major advantages not being on there a lot of the time I find .
With regards to any issues Greg sorts things out and resolves everything and there is little point making announcements about resolutions until it is fully resolved .
Contact him in another way and you will get a reply Gaz 😊
Mr. Dural
View Profile
Loyal user
258 Posts

Profile of Mr. Dural
Lucky you Gaz,

A number of members on Facebook cannot even get the app to start,. There are multiple posts with no reply from Greg.

Its a great app if you're one of the lucky ones that it works for - the rest of us just have hope that the next update may fix it. Yes, hope because there are no replies from Greg regarding the app being stuck on the loading screen.
Gaz Lawrence
View Profile
Inner circle
5015 Posts

Profile of Gaz Lawrence
Probably cheap skate android users lol Gaz 😊
cardistry master
View Profile
Special user
626 Posts

Profile of cardistry master
No gaz it’s iOS users also. Not sure why you’d say that. It’s a large group of people who it won’t work for and it eeems like nothing Is being done go fix it.
Gaz Lawrence
View Profile
Inner circle
5015 Posts

Profile of Gaz Lawrence
I was just joking I am sure Greg is working on it Gaz 😊
cardistry master
View Profile
Special user
626 Posts

Well they've been working on it for a month and no progress. It is still unusable. Hopefully it is actually fixed.
Gaz Lawrence
View Profile
Inner circle
5015 Posts

Profile of Gaz Lawrence
Mine is working fine as just tried it , iPhone 11 I have and am on iOS 14.2 as I don’t have mine so it automatically updates . Maybe that’s why it still works fine , I never have mine on auto update as sometimes it messes apps up for a while so I wait until I’m sure . To be fair most of the updates are unnecessary so I just do them every once in a while
Gaz 😊
cardistry master
View Profile
Special user
626 Posts

Gaz I have no idea what you are talking about. I also do not use automatic updates and am on the latest version of realist. I have tested it on ios 14.2, 14.3, and 14.4 and every single realist version. It doesn't work in any of them. This is an issue with realist and the fact that the developers have been "working" on it for a month is worrisome. A lot of people used this in their shows and now it is unusable is a big issue. I hope it is fixed but I don't have a lot of confidence.
Gaz Lawrence
View Profile
Inner circle
5015 Posts

Profile of Gaz Lawrence
Mine works I have been trying it ever since you said Gaz 😊
brainman
View Profile
Special user
887 Posts

Profile of brainman
I felt like filled with pure happiness - when I found out that this works on a desktop now also. GREAT!
Lord_Questioner
View Profile
New user
2 Posts

Profile of Lord_Questioner
Quote:
On Dec 22, 2020, cardistry master wrote:
Well they've been working on it for a month and no progress. It is still unusable. Hopefully it is actually fixed.

Is this fixed yet?
cardistry master
View Profile
Special user
626 Posts

No.
peirceman
View Profile
New user
65 Posts

Profile of peirceman
I own Realist. I no longer use Realist. It's a great idea, but the performance is too spotty. After seeing this post, I tried it again, and I just get the loading box and the circle that goes round and round. Greg seems to be fairly responsive to issues, but not having the confidence that something is going to work is a killer. Just imagine buying a car where they tell you, "It breaks down a lot, but we always fix it for free". Not much help when you're on the side of the road.

I'll stick with DFB.
Lord_Questioner
View Profile
New user
2 Posts

Profile of Lord_Questioner
Quote:
On Jan 7, 2021, peirceman wrote:

I'll stick with DFB.

Me too. I don't understand why anyone continues to support people who steal other magician's work. Can anyone explain the logic? If you're a fan of this app, why do you think it's OK to steal the idea wholesale?
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » APPS-alutely » » ReaList - ULTIMATE predictions, on ONE borrowed phone! (121 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..13~14~15~16~17..19~20~21 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.17 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL