We Remember The Magic Café We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » APPS-alutely » » ReaList - ULTIMATE predictions, on ONE borrowed phone! (121 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..6..9..12..15..17~18~19~20~21 [Next]
pegasus
View Profile
Inner circle
United Kingdom
9332 Posts

Profile of pegasus
Quote:
On Jun 10, 2021, rosariorose9 wrote:
Quote:
On Jun 10, 2021, pegasus wrote:
Just ordered from Saturn. Bit gutted that I had to pay postage though.


Seriously, pegasus? On a downloaded app?? Hope you're joking.


I’ll probably receive a one line of instructions through the post.
rosariorose9
View Profile
Inner circle
Kreskin guessed that I had
1092 Posts

Profile of rosariorose9
The instructions are in the app. Unless I'm missing something here, Saturn should be ashamed. In any event, it's a great app, and more than worth what you paid for it.
pegasus
View Profile
Inner circle
United Kingdom
9332 Posts

Profile of pegasus
Yeh I’m sure it’s just a clerical issue that’ll be resolved.
Magic KL
View Profile
Inner circle
2098 Posts

Profile of Magic KL
Looks like MJM has the lowest price

https://www.mjmmagic.com/store/-p-32797.html


This is only a piece of paper that contains an activation code. I am sure you can talk to the magic shop and ask them to email you the code.
videoman
View Profile
Inner circle
5591 Posts

Profile of videoman
Hocus Pocus is the same as far as charging for shipping. I had a friend question the almost $6 shipping and there was no interest in emailing or even offer to mail as a regular letter.

I can only guess that the shops profit margin is garnered mostly from the shipping charge.
I’d be curious if all the shops are handling it this same way.
FrankFindley
View Profile
Special user
594 Posts

Profile of FrankFindley
Quote:
On Jun 10, 2021, Magic KL wrote:
Looks like MJM has the lowest price

https://www.mjmmagic.com/store/-p-32797.html


$50? I paid $20 at Trip On Magic on sale: https://www.triponmagic.com/product/real......rostami/

Killer deal.
Magic KL
View Profile
Inner circle
2098 Posts

Profile of Magic KL
Looks like you missed it, FrankFindley. It was $18.95 earlier. Maybe keep an eye out to see if they go back to that price.

Did you need to pay for shipping at triponmagic?
FrankFindley
View Profile
Special user
594 Posts

Profile of FrankFindley
Quote:
On Jun 10, 2021, Magic KL wrote:
Looks like you missed it, FrankFindley. It was $18.95 earlier. Maybe keep an eye out to see if they go back to that price.

Did you need to pay for shipping at triponmagic?


Ah!

No, my order qualified for free shipping. I did have to pay the extra 99 cents for android. So, ~$21 for a tool that is worth many times that.
Greg Rostami
View Profile
V.I.P.
Skynet will become self-aware in
2783 Posts

Profile of Greg Rostami
Their prices will not be going back to $18.95
Magic KL
View Profile
Inner circle
2098 Posts

Profile of Magic KL
Greg, is this a limited sale? Do you mean the price will go back to $50 for all magic shops?
videoman
View Profile
Inner circle
5591 Posts

Profile of videoman
Quote:
On Jun 10, 2021, videoman wrote:
Hocus Pocus is the same as far as charging for shipping. I had a friend question the almost $6 shipping and there was no interest in emailing or even offer to mail as a regular letter.

I can only guess that the shops profit margin is garnered mostly from the shipping charge.
I’d be curious if all the shops are handling it this same way.


Just heard back from my friend that HP came thru after all. They emailed him back and said that they could email the code and refunded the shipping charge.
Surprised me earlier because I’ve only ever had top notch service from HP.

Anyway, just wanted to set the record straight. HP is still a class act.

Great deal on Realist too!!!
Jean-Luc.R.
View Profile
Inner circle
QUEBEC - CANADA
1438 Posts

Profile of Jean-Luc.R.
Quote:
On Jun 9, 2021, MurphysNEW wrote:
Thanks for asking. It is correct.


So I was right.
The price was wrong …
cardistry master
View Profile
Special user
626 Posts

Profile of cardistry master
Quote:
On Jun 10, 2021, Jean-Luc.R. wrote:
Quote:
On Jun 9, 2021, MurphysNEW wrote:
Thanks for asking. It is correct.


So I was right.
The price was wrong …


Glad to hear that it was an incorrect price.
pegasus
View Profile
Inner circle
United Kingdom
9332 Posts

Profile of pegasus
Quote:
On Jun 11, 2021, Jean-Luc.R. wrote:
Quote:
On Jun 9, 2021, MurphysNEW wrote:
Thanks for asking. It is correct.


So I was right.
The price was wrong …


No, you’re wrong, the price is correct, without shipping charge, which is added by the seller at checkout.
cardistry master
View Profile
Special user
626 Posts

Profile of cardistry master
But now everyone is showing $50 again.
Dutchie
View Profile
New user
100 Posts

Profile of Dutchie
Coming soon: $50 webinar from Greg explaining the constant price changes. BOOK NOW!
Gaz Lawrence
View Profile
Inner circle
5015 Posts

Profile of Gaz Lawrence
Greg explained the price changed a week or two ago completely. He said it was going up £10 or $10 on the Apple store but dealers could be be selling it much cheaper. He was totally transparent about it all if you look it up Gaz 😊
pegasus
View Profile
Inner circle
United Kingdom
9332 Posts

Profile of pegasus
Quote:
On Jun 11, 2021, Dutchie wrote:
Coming soon: $50 webinar from Greg explaining the constant price changes. BOOK NOW!


Haha. Is their a discount period for this?
reignofsound
View Profile
Inner circle
Glasgow, UK
1780 Posts

Profile of reignofsound
I'm just patiently waiting for the new input method to be rolled out.
pegasus
View Profile
Inner circle
United Kingdom
9332 Posts

Profile of pegasus
Quote:
On Jun 11, 2021, reignofsound wrote:
I'm just patiently waiting for the new input method to be rolled out.


It has been rolled out hasn’t it?
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » APPS-alutely » » ReaList - ULTIMATE predictions, on ONE borrowed phone! (121 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..6..9..12..15..17~18~19~20~21 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.1 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL