We Remember The Magic Cafť We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index Ľ Ľ APPS-alutely Ľ Ľ ReaList - ULTIMATE predictions, on ONE borrowed phone! (121 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..6..9..12..15..18~19~20~21 [Next]
Gaz Lawrence
View Profile
Inner circle
5016 Posts

Profile of Gaz Lawrence
Yes it has Gaz 😊
TheGingerWizard
View Profile
Special user
696 Posts

Profile of TheGingerWizard
Itís still on the old method for me?

Do I need to update anything?

If reading the facebook announcements donít forget to translate from ĎGregspeakí day = month etc. Smile I think he just gets excited but he always comes through in the end!
TheGingerWizard
View Profile
Special user
696 Posts

Profile of TheGingerWizard
Quote:
On Jun 11, 2021, Gaz Lawrence wrote:
Yes it has Gaz 😊


Sure youíre not on the test version?
cardistry master
View Profile
Special user
626 Posts

Profile of cardistry master
Quote:
On Jun 11, 2021, Gaz Lawrence wrote:
Greg explained the price changed a week or two ago completely. He said it was going up £10 or $10 on the Apple store but dealers could be be selling it much cheaper. He was totally transparent about it all if you look it up Gaz 😊


Yes he did. But he never said it would be going down by $30
cardistry master
View Profile
Special user
626 Posts

Profile of cardistry master
Quote:
On Jun 11, 2021, Gaz Lawrence wrote:
Yes it has Gaz 😊


No it hasn't. It is on the test website.
Gaz Lawrence
View Profile
Inner circle
5016 Posts

Profile of Gaz Lawrence
Did he have to? He said they can charge what they liked it was out of his control.
I must be on the test site then Gaz 😊
Magic KL
View Profile
Inner circle
2098 Posts

Profile of Magic KL
Pegasus, did you get your shipping charges back? Saturn sent an email out saying that they can email the code out to their customers.
pegasus
View Profile
Inner circle
United Kingdom
9334 Posts

Profile of pegasus
Quote:
On Jun 11, 2021, Magic KL wrote:
Pegasus, did you get your shipping charges back? Saturn sent an email out saying that they can email the code out to their customers.


No nothing. I can almost guarantee that Iíll get it through the post. Thatís when Iíll give Saturn both barrels down the phone.
FrankFindley
View Profile
Special user
594 Posts

Profile of FrankFindley
Just played with the demo of the new input method posted on the Facebook group. Wow, what a great improvement! The older method took some getting used to. There is a near zero learning curve with this new method. And it looks perfectly innocent.
252life
View Profile
Inner circle
Ninth Circle, Hades
2551 Posts

Profile of 252life
Quote:
On Jun 13, 2021, FrankFindley wrote:
Just played with the demo of the new input method posted on the Facebook group. Wow, what a great improvement! The older method took some getting used to. There is a near zero learning curve with this new method. And it looks perfectly innocent.


*** it now I have to break my rule and get on the dreaded Devils platform...ugh I just hate FakeBook personally.
Why arenít these things updated in app? Maybe they are and I should look closer before I start yapping though Smile
Look for all the world like you're counting the brain cells in his cranium.

-Theodore Annemann
Gaz Lawrence
View Profile
Inner circle
5016 Posts

Profile of Gaz Lawrence
Donít do it 252life you donít need to ever, I never will so I urge you to restrain.
Buying peek wallets is one thing but anything you need to know thatís on there the answers can be found.
I just paid £900 to Craig Filicetti this week when nearly all the info is on Facebook. Have I joined? Have I f.c. and I still know everything I need and some more
Gaz 😊
videoman
View Profile
Inner circle
5591 Posts

Profile of videoman
Itís funny because a lot of magicians on FB say the same thing about the Magic Cafť.
So itís a matter of choosing your poison I guess. 😃
252life
View Profile
Inner circle
Ninth Circle, Hades
2551 Posts

Profile of 252life
Quote:
On Jun 13, 2021, Gaz Lawrence wrote:
Donít do it 252life you donít need to ever, I never will so I urge you to restrain.
Buying peek wallets is one thing but anything you need to know thatís on there the answers can be found.
I just paid £900 to Craig Filicetti this week when nearly all the info is on Facebook. Have I joined? Have I f.c. and I still know everything I need and some more
Gaz 😊


Thank you Gaz! You pulled me from the edge like a good sponsor lol
It was a passing moment of weakness and Iím ok now Smile
Look for all the world like you're counting the brain cells in his cranium.

-Theodore Annemann
252life
View Profile
Inner circle
Ninth Circle, Hades
2551 Posts

Profile of 252life
Quote:
On Jun 13, 2021, videoman wrote:
Itís funny because a lot of magicians on FB say the same thing about the Magic Cafť.
So itís a matter of choosing your poison I guess. 😃


Good point Smile
But I think people have very different reasons for disliking one or the other.
Most peopleís issue with the Cafť is some of the people on it, whereas most peopleís issue with FB are the people running it.
Opinions we may disagree with vs opinions weíre not allowed to see.
Politics vs personality etc etc
But true true, to each their own.
Look for all the world like you're counting the brain cells in his cranium.

-Theodore Annemann
Magic Mark
View Profile
Special user
862 Posts

Profile of Magic Mark
The ReaList servers have been updated for the new input method. When you run the ReaList app you will get a popup message to advise you to refer to the updated ReaList user manual. The old input method is gone. Time to learn the new input method if you plan to use ReaList. Like Frank said, itís an improvement.

Check the Facebook group for support. Smile

Mark
pegasus
View Profile
Inner circle
United Kingdom
9334 Posts

Profile of pegasus
Quote:
On Jun 13, 2021, videoman wrote:
Itís funny because a lot of magicians on FB say the same thing about the Magic Cafť.
So itís a matter of choosing your poison I guess. 😃


Only those that have been banned from the Cafť.
Gaz Lawrence
View Profile
Inner circle
5016 Posts

Profile of Gaz Lawrence
Pegasus is correct and all the FB users who slate the Cafť, 100% lurk regardless, they set up troll accounts on here to upset real honest good Cafť users.
Some get others to act as their troll etc to try to get the likes of myself banned.
Fortunately the powers that be here have now seen through that and very much in the main know who the helpful
good people are on here.
Like I say if they want to sell an effect they always want in on the Cafť because they know deep down itís the overall best resource for everything magical.
I have never been on FB but I have a very long list of why I would never join.
People saying just open up a fake account on there, well thatís what banned users are doing on here and as I have never been on FB why would I ever want to do that?
My reasons for not not joining range from the people running it, to the people on it and seeing many lives ruined and wasted being on it.
Anyway itís unnecessary too as itís very easy to find out anything you want with out signing up to it imho Gaz 😊
westo
View Profile
Special user
Portugal
531 Posts

Profile of westo
Hi...got the code for thžs today from saturn.
Downloaded the app...
Asking for login details
I don't have any...obviously
No where to put the code..
Help!!
Creator of 'The Famous Westo Peek'..'The Westo Dump' and the 'Westolope'
westo
View Profile
Special user
Portugal
531 Posts

Profile of westo
Sorted...thanks
Creator of 'The Famous Westo Peek'..'The Westo Dump' and the 'Westolope'
pegasus
View Profile
Inner circle
United Kingdom
9334 Posts

Profile of pegasus
Quote:
On Jun 14, 2021, Gaz Lawrence wrote:
Pegasus is correct and all the FB users who slate the Cafť, 100% lurk regardless, they set up troll accounts on here to upset real honest good Cafť users.
Some get others to act as their troll etc to try to get the likes of myself banned.
Fortunately the powers that be here have now seen through that and very much in the main know who the helpful
good people are on here.
Like I say if they want to sell an effect they always want in on the Cafť because they know deep down itís the overall best resource for everything magical.
I have never been on FB but I have a very long list of why I would never join.
People saying just open up a fake account on there, well thatís what banned users are doing on here and as I have never been on FB why would I ever want to do that?
My reasons for not not joining range from the people running it, to the people on it and seeing many lives ruined and wasted being on it.
Anyway itís unnecessary too as itís very easy to find out anything you want with out signing up to it imho Gaz 😊


Good for you Gaz. I joined right at the beginning of Facebook when it was very different. I rarely use my account now although itís still active.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index Ľ Ľ APPS-alutely Ľ Ľ ReaList - ULTIMATE predictions, on ONE borrowed phone! (121 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..6..9..12..15..18~19~20~21 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.11 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL