We Remember The Magic Café We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » APPS-alutely » » ReaList - ULTIMATE predictions, on ONE borrowed phone! (121 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..7..11..15..19~20~21
Steven Conner
View Profile
Inner circle
2584 Posts

Profile of Steven Conner
Quote:
On Jun 14, 2021, pegasus wrote:
Quote:
On Jun 14, 2021, Gaz Lawrence wrote:
Pegasus is correct and all the FB users who slate the Café, 100% lurk regardless, they set up troll accounts on here to upset real honest good Café users.
Some get others to act as their troll etc to try to get the likes of myself banned.
Fortunately the powers that be here have now seen through that and very much in the main know who the helpful
good people are on here.
Like I say if they want to sell an effect they always want in on the Café because they know deep down it’s the overall best resource for everything magical.
I have never been on FB but I have a very long list of why I would never join.
People saying just open up a fake account on there, well that’s what banned users are doing on here and as I have never been on FB why would I ever want to do that?
My reasons for not not joining range from the people running it, to the people on it and seeing many lives ruined and wasted being on it.
Anyway it’s unnecessary too as it’s very easy to find out anything you want with out signing up to it imho Gaz 😊

Good for you Gaz. I joined right at the beginning of Facebook when it was very different. I rarely use my account now although it’s still active.

I like FB for the private groups, but other than that, it is a lot yeah yeah.

Best

Steve
"The New York Papers," Mark Twain once said,"have long known that no large question is ever really settled until I have been consulted; it is the way they feel about it, and they show it by always sending to me when they get uneasy. "
Magic Mark
View Profile
Special user
862 Posts

Profile of Magic Mark
So much FANTASTIC magic stuff in Facebook Private Groups! Lots of buy & sell groups for magic. Magic Collectors' Corner group alone is worth joining Facebook to have access (including access to many weeks of past video episodes with visits to various magic collections and magic manufacturers). And such terrific support of magic effects (particularly apps) in dedicated Facebook groups.

Mark
252life
View Profile
Inner circle
Ninth Circle, Hades
2544 Posts

Profile of 252life
Helpful thx
Look for all the world like you're counting the brain cells in his cranium.

-Theodore Annemann
Gaz Lawrence
View Profile
Inner circle
5010 Posts

Profile of Gaz Lawrence
Exactly and you should never need to join it just because the creator assumes everyone wants to be on it so then misses out the guts of what you can do with the effect and relies on others to come up with the routines.
Additional ideas that’s up to them but I am finding more and more effects are making the tutorials minimalistic and saying go on FB to get the nitty gritty. That needs to stop imo, even though I can get it from friends if I need to but it shouldn’t be like that when I have paid top dollar for items.
My biggest bug bearer is being a member of the Magic circle and I have to be a FB member while they are closed because of Covid to view our Monday night sessions?
Many non members are getting a free FB ride when people like myself are paying £200 per year and they are streaming via FB before our own official website. That can’t be right imo. Anyway rant over back on topic Gaz 😊
252life
View Profile
Inner circle
Ninth Circle, Hades
2544 Posts

Profile of 252life
And as always, Amen Gaz.
Look for all the world like you're counting the brain cells in his cranium.

-Theodore Annemann
dirtyfoucault
View Profile
Regular user
UK
119 Posts

Profile of dirtyfoucault
On the topic of Realist, can anyone advise on what it actually does? As far as I can tell, it allows a named item on a list to be shown at the same number on the list named by a spectator.

Is that it or are there other effects you can perform with this app?

(I know I could wade through 21 pages of discussion but it seems the conversation has diverged from the original topic and I hoped some kind helpful soul might be able to save me the trouble!).
pegasus
View Profile
Inner circle
United Kingdom
9322 Posts

Profile of pegasus
Quote:
On Jun 15, 2021, dirtyfoucault wrote:
On the topic of Realist, can anyone advise on what it actually does? As far as I can tell, it allows a named item on a list to be shown at the same number on the list named by a spectator.

(I know I could wade through 21 pages of discussion but it seems the conversation has diverged from the original topic and I hoped some kind helpful soul might be able to save me the trouble!).

And it provides a legitimate link straight to your inject google page. Main reason I purchased it.
lunatik
View Profile
Inner circle
2820 Posts

Profile of lunatik
So I haven't used my Realist in quite a while. But I've noticed for a while that I had 53 notifications on the app, but now 206 and I'm not using it. does someone else have my link/login or what have you?
"Don't let your Dreams become Fantasies"
Greg Rostami
View Profile
V.I.P.
Skynet will become self-aware in
2783 Posts

Profile of Greg Rostami
Hi lunatik,

The badge banner that you see on the ReaList icon indicates your current PIN number.
So, instead of having to launch the app to remind yourself of the number, you can simply look at that badge number.

Greg
Greg Rostami
View Profile
V.I.P.
2783 Posts

Profile of Greg Rostami
Quote:

ReaList is a forcing utility that works on either your phone, or a borrowed spectator's phone.
It can be performed in person, or it can performed remotely via a phone/video chat.

Search "ReaList Rostami" on YouTube for many example performances.

You can force anything you like from lists that contain up to 100 items ... your spectator has a free choice of any number from 1 to 100.

There are THREE things that are forced at the same time:
1. The force item (like Tom Hanks).
2. The number of searches (like 357K).
3. The force image/icon (like a photo of Tom Hanks).

All of the above can be customized.

You'll find many creative ways of using all of these concurent forces.

There are MANY other features in ReaList, but the above is a summary.

Greg Rostami
Greg Rostami
View Profile
V.I.P.
2783 Posts

Profile of Greg Rostami
Smile

We are excited to announce a few "game changing" improvements in ReaList:

• NEW - the latest google trends website looks AMAZING!
  • NEW - You can perform ReaList on your phone even if you're offline.
  • An amazing NEW Scroll Input Method (see the video below).
  • NEW QR code pairing feature that doubles as a diabolical remote input method.
  • Support for even more languages.

All of the above features are FREE to existing users of ReaList and they are available now.
To upgrade to the latest version, simply force quit ReaList and relaunch it ... wait for a few seconds while the app auto-updates to the latest version.
Be sure to check out the new video manual that teaches the new scroll input method.

All the best,
G Ro

godan65
View Profile
New user
20 Posts

Profile of godan65
Awesome Greg !! Thank you for letting us know ;-)
durian-red
View Profile
Regular user
156 Posts

Profile of durian-red
Being an early ReaList user (since September 2019), I'm really looking forward to the new updated version.
Am patiently waiting for Greg to find the time to address my login issues.
lunatik
View Profile
Inner circle
2820 Posts

Profile of lunatik
Quote:
On Jun 15, 2021, Greg Rostami wrote:
Quote:

ReaList is a forcing utility that works on either your phone, or a borrowed spectator's phone.
It can be performed in person, or it can performed remotely via a phone/video chat.

Search "ReaList Rostami" on YouTube for many example performances.

You can force anything you like from lists that contain up to 100 items ... your spectator has a free choice of any number from 1 to 100.

There are THREE things that are forced at the same time:
1. The force item (like Tom Hanks).
2. The number of searches (like 357K).
3. The force image/icon (like a photo of Tom Hanks).

All of the above can be customized.

You'll find many creative ways of using all of these concurent forces.

There are MANY other features in ReaList, but the above is a summary.

Greg Rostami

thanks!
"Don't let your Dreams become Fantasies"
Avocat
View Profile
Veteran user
366 Posts

Profile of Avocat
Anyone running into web-filter problems?

Some privacy settings seem to be blocking the google-stats.com site on phones, and I can't reach it at all through workplace-standard web-filters.

The second issue isn't an actual concern but I thought it might be related to the first, which I HAVE encountered on iPhones not connected to WiFi
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » APPS-alutely » » ReaList - ULTIMATE predictions, on ONE borrowed phone! (121 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..7..11..15..19~20~21
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.19 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL