We Remember The Magic Café We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The little darlings » » Foam tooth (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

NZBloke
View Profile
New user
22 Posts

Profile of NZBloke
I wanted to post this in general magic, but can't find the right place, so I will try here. Smile I have been trying to buy two foam eggs and a foam tooth. Can't find them anywhere now. The few places I have found that list them say out of stock... Does anyone know a business that sells them or someone with them just sitting on a shelf somewhere?
John Martin
View Profile
Special user
994 Posts

Profile of John Martin
NZBloke
View Profile
New user
22 Posts

Profile of NZBloke
Thank you thank you thank you. I see the page was updated 5 years ago. So I have emailed to ask if they are still available. If anyone knows of any other site with them, let me know in case he doesn’t have any. Also does anyone know an easy way to recolor foam?
jimhlou
View Profile
Inner circle
3598 Posts

Profile of jimhlou
On recoloring foam, check with Randi Rain, raincloudmagic.com If anybody knows, she does.
NZBloke
View Profile
New user
22 Posts

Profile of NZBloke
Thank you so much. I didn’t know about this site. Her products look amazing!
danfreed
View Profile
Inner circle
West Chester PA
1133 Posts

Profile of danfreed
Randy Rain's stuff looks nice but is pretty firm and hard to compress even though it described as being soft. I just gave away a sponge tooth to my dentist, I said my tooth hurt then popped it out of my mouth, they liked the joke. You can get a custom foam prop made, there are 1 or 2 people that do that, can't remember the names.
lippy
View Profile
New user
30 Posts

Profile of lippy
I had the entire set of foods & fruits from the 'Hungry Caterpillar' made in sponge by Alexander May and it is nothing short of pure art. The guy is a genius!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The little darlings » » Foam tooth (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.1 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL