The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Magical Accessories » » Happie Amp Controller (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

jimhlou
View Profile
Inner circle
3698 Posts

Profile of jimhlou
Help! My Happie Amp Ultimate Control died after about 10 years of use. I was going to buy another one, but they are not available. (Should return in 2020 according to the Empower Sound website). Who makes a similar unit - I need one soon! Thanks, Jim
John Long
View Profile
Inner circle
New Jersey
2826 Posts

Profile of John Long
Ditto

I bought a Hapie Amp SH-120D 10-15 years ago, but forgot to keep it charged, and now it it dead.
Does any one know a contact for this product, is the battery replaceable, or..?

Thanks John
Breathtaking Magic;
Not Breath Taking
John Long
View Profile
Inner circle
New Jersey
2826 Posts

Profile of John Long
Does anyone know if just the battery can be replaced in these units?

John
Breathtaking Magic;
Not Breath Taking
misterillusion
View Profile
Special user
Roseville, California
748 Posts

Profile of misterillusion
Quote:
On Aug 1, 2022, John Long wrote:
Does anyone know if just the battery can be replaced in these units?

John

Hi John........the battery in my unit is no longer holding a charge. I tried to get a replacement battery from "Batteries Plus" but they could not help. Did you ever get your battery situation resolved?
May every day be magic!

http://www.misterillusion.com
FrankFindley
View Profile
Inner circle
1039 Posts

Profile of FrankFindley
Some of the Happie Amp PAs were essentially Hisonic PAs. So you can use Hisonic replacement parts. Just search for Hisonic + the model number.

These PAs typically used generic lithium batteries. You should be able to open the PA case, unplug the battery cable, and remove the plastic casing holding the battery. Once out, you should be able to open the plastic battery casing by removing screws. There inside you should see the battery cell pack itself. It probably will have numbers on it which you can then search on amazon, ebay, etc. for replacement.

The ultimate control is another story. Not sure what the battery situation is on those.
scoostraw
View Profile
New user
1 Post

Profile of scoostraw
Do any of you guys happen to have an Ultimate Control that you are not using? I am looking for one with a good plastic case, as the one I have is broken. The Ultimate Control need not be working. I am mostly interested in just an unbroken case.

Many thanks!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Magical Accessories » » Happie Amp Controller (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL