The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Nothing up my sleeve... » » Coin Box Concepts is now free to all students (3 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

J Burke Whittaker
View Profile
New user
27 Posts

Profile of J Burke Whittaker
Its very simple I am giving Coin Box Concepts vol. 1 and 2 away free; its a free secure download. If you would like to know why I will go into it in future post. No catch! it is free!
dpe666
View Profile
Inner circle
2888 Posts

Profile of dpe666
Where is this available?
bobinsdakota
View Profile
New user
26 Posts

Profile of bobinsdakota
I would really love this as a beginner to coin magic.
J Burke Whittaker
View Profile
New user
27 Posts

So I feel I need to explain why this is happening. A company from China has been selling Coin Box Concepts without my permission and before you assume I am complaining about being ripped off that is not the point of this post. Paraphrasing Thomas, Duke of Norfolk; I realize that I cannot keep my stuff and sell it too; the old cake conundrum at its best.

My hope is that if I give away as many of them as possible I can devalue the download and make it next to impossible to make any money from the company who has taken it from me. I want to add that it is one of their higher priced downloads too so they must be doing pretty well with it. I am giving it away absolutely free for anyone interested in learning it.

This is no BS at all it is my full volume 1 and 2 absolutely free no money being made from it in any way not on the back end not on the front end. Unfortunately it has been my experience that this type of posts always get deleted so if anyone has any idea of how I can give this away here I would appreciate it.

I have given away 1500 copies via Facebook already trying to keep anyone from buying it from Magic-88. I have had incredible encouragement and support from magicians from all over the world.

I guess for now send me a PM and I will send it to you.
J-Mac
View Profile
Inner circle
Ridley Park, PA
5293 Posts

Profile of J-Mac
Very sorry to hear about this JBW, yet very generous of you. I already have your DVDs (actually videos) and they are absolutely fantastic!

Thank you.

Jim
Nev Blenk
View Profile
New user
Northumberland UK
16 Posts

Profile of Nev Blenk
JBW

Very generous and kind. I recieved mine yesterday. Do you have a paypal account ? Happy to forward a 'donation' as a gesture of thanks. Its a shame but unfortunatley nothing is safe from the internet.

Good luck with future projects.

Nev
Jeff O
View Profile
Loyal user
PHX, AZ
267 Posts

Profile of Jeff O
Wow, awesome move on your part. Not an awesome move on theirs. I already bought the downloads from you so glad I was able to give you something for your hard work.
J Burke Whittaker
View Profile
New user
27 Posts

Quote:
On Aug 25, 2019, Jeff O wrote:
Wow, awesome move on your part. Not an awesome move on theirs. I already bought the downloads from you so glad I was able to give you something for your hard work.

Thank you so much for the offer but I really am trying to do this for the magic community without any gain. The world has become so cynical when it comes to people giving stuff away. Its always like their is some "catch" or angle. My hope is that I can connect with every magician, every student of magic, every kid who wants to be a magician, etc. and show them the magic world is still a great place be.

If I did this with the thought of what I can get out of it then that ruins the intent of why I am doing this. This was taken from me without my permission but rather than focus on; anger, frustration, and disappointment I want to make it a good thing for everyone else. My hope is that maybe the ripple effect is that Magic-88 will not benefit from but that you will.

J Burke Whittaker
View Profile
New user
27 Posts

I know there are a lot of people who have seen this and have not messaged me for the links to this download. I just want to assure you this is no BS it is free. My download is nearly four hours long, it is still the longest video based on the coin box to date, it is full of new ideas, and it is free no catches. Just download it and watch it and I really hope you will go get a box and use something from it.
Last Laugh
View Profile
Inner circle
Grass Valley, California
3273 Posts

Profile of Last Laugh
I just got the download, thanks so much! I'm really excited to learn about coin boxes as I'm a total beginner in that department.

What a great gift!
New Mentalism Podcast:
The Mystery Arts Podcast

Check out my products!

Direct from me (PW: cassidy)

On Penguin Magic
Wravyn
View Profile
Inner circle
1783 Posts

Profile of Wravyn
I have had the chance to watch only the first couple of routines on the first download. After watching just those two, I will be getting my boxes polished with practice. I'm looking forward to studying the rest of what JBW has generously gifted to us. Thank you.
Kong
View Profile
New user
Wales
82 Posts

Profile of Kong
It must be very disheartening to see your work being sold by someone else without your permission. Credit to you though for turning it around with a generous offer like this.

I've sent a private message, many thanks.
Mb217
View Profile
Inner circle
8438 Posts

Profile of Mb217
Yes, this is not an easy thing, in fact it's downright disrespectful. This is a very big problem in magic and I hope one day we figure it out to a better good as to the intellectual properties of others. It should be enough to simply respect someone else's work, but I guess sometimes it just gets way out of hand.

I too am thankful for JB's work here, but wish it could be under better circumstances for him...He deserves that for all his effort, accomplishment and willingness to share his remarkable works with others.

Many thanks here and hope things balance out for you as you continue the journey.

Keep Moving Forward! (KMF!) 👉🏽
*Check out my latest: MBs Morgan w/ BONUS: Destiny, Copper Silver INC, Double Trouble, FlySki, Crimp Change - REDUX!, and other fine magic at www.VinnyMarini.com Smile

"Believe in YOU, and you will see the greatest magic that ever was." -Mb Smile
J Burke Whittaker
View Profile
New user
27 Posts

I just want to take a moment to thank everyone here for their kind words and support. This has been an interesting journey thus far and I have talked to so many magicians all over the world have been very kind. I have now crossed over the 3000 mark as far as people contacting me for this download. I am hoping that I can reach every magician out there at some point. Everyone who has contacted me here at the Café I really want to say thank you specifically everyone has been so supportive.
FlightRisk
View Profile
Loyal user
North Carolina
278 Posts

Profile of FlightRisk
I had already bought this is June. I missed out on the $5 deal a while back, so paid the current price. Maybe I'll get another set of videos for free Smile
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Nothing up my sleeve... » » Coin Box Concepts is now free to all students (3 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.12 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL