The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Nothing up my sleeve... » » The floating coin vanish (3 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Tom Wolf
View Profile
Special user
Harrison, Ohio
575 Posts

Profile of Tom Wolf
Hi all

A couple weeks ago, I described a Variation on Mickeys coin vanish. He was kind enough to make a little video of it for me. The idea can be used on most coin vanishes. Here you go...Start with coin balancing on the Center of your thumb.
NO OTHER FINGERS ARE TOUCHING THE COIN. DO your vanish as you close your left hand over the coin. Watch Mickey do his move and you will Have a New variation
Of the coin vanish..
Onward,
Tom
The magic director and performer at the Rincon Gaucho supper club in Mexico City,

We opened the first and only close-up room for magic in Mexico with Wolf Ruvinskis.
have several new coin vanishes and routines to share shortly just as soon as I can find someone to film them for me.

Now living in Harrison, Ohio
Bande
View Profile
Veteran user
388 Posts

Profile of Bande
Is there a link?
Tom Wolf
View Profile
Special user
Harrison, Ohio
575 Posts

Profile of Tom Wolf
In answer to all the questions that I have been receiving, I have contacted Mickey about showing the move and asked him to kindly make a video of my idea for a variation of his coin move. He is back home now in Vegas.I will post more info when I have it.

Tom
The magic director and performer at the Rincon Gaucho supper club in Mexico City,

We opened the first and only close-up room for magic in Mexico with Wolf Ruvinskis.
have several new coin vanishes and routines to share shortly just as soon as I can find someone to film them for me.

Tom Wolf
View Profile
Special user
Harrison, Ohio
575 Posts

Profile of Tom Wolf
To help everyone understand why I am not making a video of the Floating Coin Vanish,I am 85 years old and have pains in my right hand thumb. If I do the move, it will be exposing the way its done. That would be unfair to Mickey.
Tom

Tom Wolf
View Profile
Special user
Harrison, Ohio
575 Posts

Profile of Tom Wolf
It looks like I will making a Teaching video for all on my Floating Coin Vanish.Also doing it in Slow motion. Hang in there it Is Coming.
There will be NO CHARGE for this.
Tom

J-Mac
View Profile
Inner circle
Ridley Park, PA
5294 Posts

Profile of J-Mac
Thanks for your generosity, Tom. Smile

Jim
Tom Wolf
View Profile
Special user
Harrison, Ohio
575 Posts

Profile of Tom Wolf
Hi jim,
I don't have the filming setup I used to use. In November I will be installing new equipment.
I use Mickey's Claw move. This gives a flash just before the coin vanishes, Vinny sldo uses the flash. I explained the move to Mickey weeks ago and he made a video of it
More later
Tom

BritishMagic
View Profile
Regular user
Phoenix. Az
175 Posts

Profile of BritishMagic
Been keeping an eye on this thread. Super interested to see the move.
Any updates?
Thanks.
Tom Wolf
View Profile
Special user
Harrison, Ohio
575 Posts

Profile of Tom Wolf
I will be getting a special revolving stand for my cell phone. It has a remote control to rotate the camera for better vision. I will be showing 2 different versions. One looks just like Mickeys.
Tom

The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Nothing up my sleeve... » » The floating coin vanish (3 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.08 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL