The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Spectro Touch by Joao Miranda and Pierre Velarde (97 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..11~12~13
sashko
View Profile
New user
11 Posts

Profile of sashko
Thanks for the review. bought it.
maklakmak
View Profile
New user
7 Posts

Profile of maklakmak
I have Spectro Touch and was considering the purchase of another unit but I see from the foregoing that others have supplemented this with PSI Power (which I also have). How does that work please?
Sreidy
View Profile
Regular user
Australia
109 Posts

Profile of Sreidy
Purchasing two based on the reviews. Still unsure if one needs the toe switch. What are your thoughts? I do like the review of it being in conjunction with a card effect. Perhaps a dead or alive seance type with postcards.

Anyone else using this for something more off piste?
DavidKenney
View Profile
Inner circle
TX
1914 Posts

Profile of DavidKenney
I experienced a small sound or click, like some have mentioned, but I think the sound varies depending on the clothing they wear. Your audience will never hear it, and I think with your voice on a microphone or ambient music or just the natural noises of a theater - the sound would be unnoticeable. But in practice, alone by yourself .... you'll hear it.

My review: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ubXF2UVM8zM
Youtube & Intstagram @MagicOrthodoxy
FOLLOW and SUBSCRIBE - I giveaway magic and cards every month
Ustaad
View Profile
Inner circle
Iindia - States
5601 Posts

Profile of Ustaad
Quote:
On Oct 24, 2019, DavidKenney wrote:

* I experienced a small sound or click, like some have mentioned, but I think the sound varies depending on the clothing they wear.

* But in practice, alone by yourself .... you'll hear it.

Based on MY own experience, the click can be heard irrespective of the clothing worn by the spectator. Though it might not be heard by audience but certainly by an attentive spectator. The sound is due to the two stops on the device for the hammer (cryptic . . . but those who have the prop will understand). To solve this problem I stuck a thin layer of felt on the two stops and that almost eliminated the sound. Give it a try and see it for yourself. Smile

Enjoy! Smile

Smile
MAGIC is a SECRET, without the SECRET, there is no MAGIC.
"Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic." - Arthur C. Clarke.
sashko
View Profile
New user
11 Posts

Profile of sashko
I do this and I will say that the radio signal is much weaker when my body (or the viewer) interferes with it. For example, if the remote control is in my right pocket and the viewer is to my left, the probability that the radio signal reaches the receiver drops by 2 times (when in delay mode). The radio signal is transmitted as much as possible FROM the side at the remote control where the green light is on. The remote control should be directed by this side to the receiver (viewer).
sashko
View Profile
New user
11 Posts

Profile of sashko
I definitely won’t leave the viewer further than 4-5 meters. In delay mode, the signal may not reach.
sashko
View Profile
New user
11 Posts

Profile of sashko
If you really get problems a little audible sound, write to me and I will tell you where it comes from and how to fix it
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Spectro Touch by Joao Miranda and Pierre Velarde (97 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..11~12~13
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.18 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL