The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Project Enigma. Call for Beta testers (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

A l a i n B e ll o n
View Profile
Veteran user
301 Posts

Profile of A l a i n B e ll o n
Greetings everyone.

With so many great creative thinkers in the world of magic/mentalism these days (and the think tanks that are facebook groups), it has become increasingly difficult to create something and keep it underground. Sooner rather than later, the same line of thought will be explored by someone else. So I have been urged time and time again, by people around me, to publish more of my work.

For quite a long time I have been fascinated by the idea of computer-aided magic. Some of you might remember my spirit board software from 1996 that turned your PC into a seance machine, or my numerous lexical analysis tools for just about everything mentalism related.

With the advent of mobile devices, a new spectrum of possibilities came about, and we have seen magic apps appear and become more popular. Nonetheless, it is not often that a tech-related effect really excites me.

Enigma is one such concept, and has been in my arsenal for a long time.

Today I am extending the beta testing of Enigma. A few close friends have tested it for a while, but in the world of software, much needs to be done to get something public-ready.

I am seeking a few people that are interested in testing Enigma with the following characteristics:

-Interest in tech-related mentalism.
-The capability of performing effects using Enigma for a good number of audiences, and maybe a variety of demographic groups.
-Willingness to do a tiny bit of work to present an Enigma effect with maximum impact.
-Willingness to sign an NDA.

Selected participants will have lifetime access to Enigma, all platforms, the book, and further modules.

If you are interested drop me a PM here or on the contact form at https://transmental.com

More information coming soon.
ryanshaw9572
View Profile
New user
79 Posts

Profile of ryanshaw9572
I wish all magic websites had a password like yours. Not only did it feel cool, but it is useful!
Philemon Vanderbeck
View Profile
Inner circle
Seattle, WA
4468 Posts

Profile of Philemon Vanderbeck
I admit. I'm stumped by the gatekeeper. Clearly I need another clue. Or maybe I'm just not worthy. :-(
Professor Philemon Vanderbeck
That Creepy Magician
"I use my sixth sense to create the illusion of possessing the other five."
A l a i n B e ll o n
View Profile
Veteran user
301 Posts

Philemon, I PMed you.

Now, many people are asking... so here is more info so you are not blindly accepting to test.

Here is one possible effect:

-A volunteer goes to a very well justified website
-She turns off all her device's communications (wifi, mobile data, BT, etc.)
-Only now, she mentally selects an item
-No questions asked, you know her thoughts

You can perform this naked and blindfolded. You never go near her device.

(If you have messaged me, please bear with me I will respond to each of you personally)
celebrity
View Profile
Inner circle
1702 Posts

Profile of celebrity
Messaged with HUGE intrigue.

Best Wishes Michael
As a mentalist you must always ask yourself what if! And throughout your life you should seek to ask and answer this question over and over again, only then will your wildest dreams become a reality!

Visit - www.mindfx.co.uk to learn more!
rasp
View Profile
Inner circle
1094 Posts

Profile of rasp
Message sent via your site.......... extremely interested.

Regards,

Ian (Rasp).
Adam Hince
View Profile
Elite user
Pittsburgh, PA
489 Posts

Profile of Adam Hince
Sent a note of interest via your site.

Thanks,
Adam
A l a i n B e ll o n
View Profile
Veteran user
301 Posts

Let me thank everyone that contacted me. If I have not made contact with you yet, I will shortly.

I can no longer accept more people into the beta testing program but I will try my best to accommodate as many people as possible in the sequential rounds, as new users always bring fresh and valuable perspectives.

Give me a few days and you will receive more precise information on how to proceed.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Project Enigma. Call for Beta testers (1 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.11 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL