The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ever so sleightly » » Multiplying Golf Ball Routine Help (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Navic the Magician
View Profile
New user
Canada
1 Post

Profile of Navic the Magician
I am working on a two hand multiplying ball routine using hard foam golf balls. Can anyone suggest how I can make these yellow Dimpled Foam Practice Balls more sticky or tacky to aid in my various manipulations.
TheGladsomeBeast
View Profile
New user
55 Posts

Profile of TheGladsomeBeast
One thing to consider is how they will interact with other objects, carrying cases etc. I would try and avoid an adhesive, maybe try roughing them a little bit, a little sandpaper may go along way.
Dick Oslund
View Profile
Inner circle
8357 Posts

Profile of Dick Oslund
If your skin is dry, that may be your problem. Everyone's "body chemistry" is different, I tend to have dry skin, I discovered MANY YEARS ago, CHAMBERLAINS GOLDEN TOUCH LOTION.

i've been doing a ball routine since the late '40s.(I'm retired after 50 years on the road, travelling coast to coast and border to border.

I started with the old Ireland balls. I bought one of Frank Radtke's first sets of "Tournament' golf balls (in the early; 70s. I'm still using them.

PM me, and I'll look up the address of Chamberlain's.

Dick
SNEAKY, UNDERHANDED, DEVIOUS,& SURREPTITIOUS ITINERANT MOUNTEBANK
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ever so sleightly » » Multiplying Golf Ball Routine Help (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL