The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The little darlings » » Ninja Rings (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
TheAmbitiousCard
View Profile
Eternal Order
Northern California
13370 Posts

Profile of TheAmbitiousCard
I do it now at a baseball stadium as well. It stops people in their tracks.

I think I do a pretty good job of it. I move around so people can see it close up.

One kid yelled out that he thought there was a gap.

I went right over and had him touch the rings and did a crash link within inches of his face.

He uttered not one more word.

Gotta like that crash link!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This routine is very interesting because it really uses the specky's assumptions against them. The average wiseguy thinks he knows how it works. ... A bunch of single rings and one key ring. And to link rings, you slip them in and out of a gap quietly. That's what I thought too.

And if you assume that... the routine is almost more magical and impossible than if you have no clue at all.

I think this is one of the finest routines on the planet. Period.

For me, I got the ninja DVD and practiced for a week but decided to put it away for another time becuase it was a bit too difficult.

Then I decided I really wanted to do it and literally had it ready to go in 2 or 3 days time.
www.theambitiouscard.com Hand Crafted Magic
Trophy Husband, Father of the Year Candidate,
Chippendale's Dancer applicant, Unofficial World Record Holder.
Michael238
View Profile
Inner circle
1210 Posts

Profile of Michael238
With the ninja rings, how long did it take to get the spin link down?
this one is tough!
www.mikebrownmagic.com
<BR>http://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=885780636
Harv
View Profile
Inner circle
I'm building a fence with
1127 Posts

Profile of Harv
Nice routine. If anyone is interested, I have the DVD for sale in the buy/sell/trade section.
Tonga
View Profile
New user
Kiel Germany
23 Posts

Profile of Tonga
I like also the ninja rings! The original routine from shot Ogava -I think it is a little bit to long. (That is only my mine) together with my dutch friend Robert Blake we have construct a small routine for performing on the road. yes I will show it on the street with a very big crowd. My routine for the restaurant is a little bit other, but also verry short. Perhaps I can do a video and than you can download it from my homepage. But please give me a little bit of time for that!

yäh
The Ninja rings are great and my favorits!
see u
TONGA
Bob Johnston
View Profile
Inner circle
Philadelphia, PA
1251 Posts

Profile of Bob Johnston
Frank:
Quote:
One kid yelled out that he thought there was a gap.

This has happened to me a few times in classroom shows. Thanks to Chris Caphart, I do what he did in the shop one day.

I tell the kid “O, do you mean this gap? That is there for beginners that do not know how to make metal go through metal. I don’t use it myself, see I will cover it up with my hand.”

Then I do a crash link or a blocked crash link. They always say Wow, or something like it.

I’ll tell you the truth Frank, I almost look forward to some kid asking.

Bob
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The little darlings » » Ninja Rings (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.12 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL