The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » East Coast Spirit Sessions Six! (62 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page 1~2~3~4 [Next]
steven-gibson
View Profile
Special user
Eastcoastspiritsessions.com
893 Posts

Profile of steven-gibson
Join us Martin Luther King Jr weekend for the sixth annual East Coast Spirit Sessions. This unconventional convention is for Bizarrists, Mentalists, Story Tellers and Seance Workers. Nine unbelievable Sessions/lectures by the best in the industry. Plus FOUR unforgettable evening shows, a killer vendor room, and our legendary hospitality suite every single night. And to top it all off, four down and dirty workshops to help you master your skills in the dark arts. Talk about an amazing weekend, will you be there?

January 16, 17, 18 and 19 2020. Myrtle Beach South Carolina.

To receive email updates go to http://www.eastcoastspiritsessions.com/ and subscribe.
steven-gibson
View Profile
Special user
893 Posts

Profile of steven-gibson
ECSS SIX WORKSHOPS! Check out this amazing line up.

1. Lothar Malmberg- Echos of Spirit Theater. A dimly lit seance based on the lives of coal workers. Lothar will present, breakdown, and discuss his show. 3 full hours for only $60. FREE IF YOU ARE ONE OF THE FIRST 50 PAID FULL REGISTRATIONS to ECSS VI!

2. Lee Earle- Learn how to recognize and empower your sense of intuition from the master himself. Lee will also be introducing his new book THE SPIRIT GUIDE- Secrets of the art of Seance. This full 3 hour workshop is only $60. FREE IF YOU ARE ONE OF THE FIRST 50 PAID FULL REGISTRATIONS to ECSS VI!

3. Christopher Strange- Suggestion for the Magician. The ability to plant the seed of an idea into someones mind. Christopher Strange has been performing a variety of arts for twenty years, but for the past decade he has focused on magic, mentalism, and hypnosis. Full four hour workshop only $60

4. Paul Prater- Learn how to make money in Bizarre. Paul has been doing it for years and will share his secrets on how to make a living doing what you love. A full 3 hour workshop only $60.

Want more information? Go to http://www.eastcoastspiritsessions.com/
WitchDocChris
View Profile
Inner circle
York, PA
2614 Posts

Profile of WitchDocChris
I am, obviously, already registered! Look forward to this event every year now.
Christopher
Witch Doctor

Psycho Seance book: https://tinyurl.com/y873bbr4
Boffo eBook: https://tinyurl.com/387sxkcd
bud.scott
View Profile
Regular user
189 Posts

Profile of bud.scott
I plan on being there, already registered.
Dabbler in the Esoteric
ECSS I,II,III,IV,V,VI,VIII
Order of the Hexidic
North West Gathering of the Dark Magi II,III,IV,V
gothicmagic
View Profile
Inner circle
Ubiquitous
1374 Posts

Profile of gothicmagic
This is lining up to be another fantastic year, don't miss it
Vlad ^0^
One of The Founding Fathers of The East Coast Spirit Sessions & Co Producer of Bizarre hauntings
ECSS I,II,III,IV,V,VI
Order of the Hexidic
the Sponge
View Profile
Inner circle
Atlanta
2776 Posts

Profile of the Sponge
Quote:
On Sep 14, 2019, gothicmagic wrote:
This is lining up to be another fantastic year, don't miss it

Unless you're number 51. Then less fantastic.

Will people know when you reach 50 before they pay for their reservation? Or will it be a surprise when they get there?
gothicmagic
View Profile
Inner circle
Ubiquitous
1374 Posts

Profile of gothicmagic
I'll have to let Steve field that one, as I cover the Shows (Goat and parlors)
Vlad
Vlad ^0^
One of The Founding Fathers of The East Coast Spirit Sessions & Co Producer of Bizarre hauntings
ECSS I,II,III,IV,V,VI
Order of the Hexidic
steven-gibson
View Profile
Special user
893 Posts

Profile of steven-gibson
Our goal is to give everyone who buys a full Registration 2 free workshops. We get lots of companion registrations and they do not include workshops. We have arranged for Mr Earle and Mr Malmberg to each do their workshops twice. That way we can keep class sizes down and still fit in as many registrants as needed. If we cut off free workshops we will post here.
gothicmagic
View Profile
Inner circle
Ubiquitous
1374 Posts

Profile of gothicmagic
Thanks Steve,
for answering so quickly, hope we answered the posed question and we will hope to see you there
Vlad ^0^
ECSS I,II,III,IV,V,VI
Order of the Hexidic
Josepher
View Profile
New user
Hamilton, Ontario, Canada
90 Posts

Profile of Josepher
Thanks Steve. Can't get any fairer than that.
gothicmagic
View Profile
Inner circle
Ubiquitous
1374 Posts

Profile of gothicmagic
For those that have been following Lee Earle has just written Spirit Guide and has decided to launch it at ECSS, so come get your copy and meet the man himself plus ll the other dark pleasures we have in store
Vlad ^0^
ECSS I,II,III,IV,V,VI
Order of the Hexidic
gothicmagic
View Profile
Inner circle
Ubiquitous
1374 Posts

Profile of gothicmagic
Looking forward to all the dark fiends from past ECSS sessions attending again and new ones
Vlad ^0^
ECSS I,II,III,IV,V,VI
Order of the Hexidic
Pizpor
View Profile
Elite user
476 Posts

Profile of Pizpor
I have my plane tickets! I’m really looking forward to seeing everyone again!
RCP
View Profile
Inner circle
Two Minnie's in The Hell's Half Acre, The Republic of Texas
2183 Posts

Profile of RCP
Is it six already?
WitchDocChris
View Profile
Inner circle
York, PA
2614 Posts

Profile of WitchDocChris
Right? Amazing how quickly they've gone by.
Christopher
Witch Doctor

Psycho Seance book: https://tinyurl.com/y873bbr4
Boffo eBook: https://tinyurl.com/387sxkcd
docbarnes
View Profile
Loyal user
299 Posts

Profile of docbarnes
Yes, six years ago I had never performed a seance. The mentoring and friendship I have recieved from ECSS has inabled me to perform weekly seance presentations. I am very impressed how many have grown and developed during this time. We have inspired each other to follow are biarre magic dreams. Please attend ECSS so we can continue to expand this event.

Safe travels,

Vince
gothicmagic
View Profile
Inner circle
Ubiquitous
1374 Posts

Profile of gothicmagic
When we set out to create a home for Bizarrists/Seance workers we wanted to have a family atmosphere (one you actually looked forward to seeing the people at) and then we started the workshops and it is fantastic to see that so many have gotten more work and more inspiration from what we have put out there
best Holiday wishes
Vlad
Vlad ^0^
ECSS I,II,III,IV,V,VI
Order of the Hexidic
gothicmagic
View Profile
Inner circle
Ubiquitous
1374 Posts

Profile of gothicmagic
Hope to see all the previous fiends from years before, as we have been working to make this once again a great year, joining us this year will be Lee Earle and Lothar Malmberg (along with all your other favorites Smile )
please get your registrations in or at least let us know you are coming , we can't do these things without you
I look forward to see you all there
Vlad
Vlad ^0^
ECSS I,II,III,IV,V,VI
Order of the Hexidic
gothicmagic
View Profile
Inner circle
Ubiquitous
1374 Posts

Profile of gothicmagic
This year in the Parlor we have
Vlad
Aaron Sherman
Steve Gibson
Tiffany Allen
Vlad ^0^
ECSS I,II,III,IV,V,VI
Order of the Hexidic
Dr. O
View Profile
Veteran user
NC
395 Posts

Profile of Dr. O
Quote:
On Oct 20, 2019, RCP wrote:
Is it six already?

Looks like there is something special in the works for those who have attended 6 Sessions!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » East Coast Spirit Sessions Six! (62 Likes)
 Go to page 1~2~3~4 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.03 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL