The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! East Coast Spirit Sessions Six! (62 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4 [Next]
DrTodd
View Profile
Inner circle
1896 Posts

Profile of DrTodd
I am very honoured and pleased to be lecturing on Saturday at 4:30 pm.

Best wishes

Todd
steven-gibson
View Profile
Special user
Eastcoastspiritsessions.com
882 Posts

Profile of steven-gibson
Great to have Todd Landman on board for ECSS VI ! This year
is going to be EPIC!
DrTodd
View Profile
Inner circle
1896 Posts

Profile of DrTodd
Quote:
On Dec 15, 2019, steven-gibson wrote:
Great to have Todd Landman on board for ECSS VI ! This year
is going to be EPIC!

Thank you very much for including me. The Magiculum will be set up and ready for the lecture, which I do hope that people enjoy.

Best wishes

Todd
steven-gibson
View Profile
Special user
882 Posts

Profile of steven-gibson
Free Lothar Malmberg and Lee Earle workshops offer ends tonight with 2019. After that, they will be offered for $60 each. What are you waiting for, register for ECSS VI now!
the Sponge
View Profile
Inner circle
Atlanta
2512 Posts

Profile of the Sponge
Quote:
On Dec 31, 2019, steven-gibson wrote:
Free Lothar Malmberg and Lee Earle workshops offer ends tonight with 2019.

This is quite an unpleasant surprise as there was never ever a date cut-off mentioned before. And it makes no sense.
steven-gibson
View Profile
Special user
882 Posts

Profile of steven-gibson
Quote:
On Dec 31, 2019, the Sponge wrote:
Quote:
On Dec 31, 2019, steven-gibson wrote:
Free Lothar Malmberg and Lee Earle workshops offer ends tonight with 2019.

This is quite an unpleasant surprise as there was never ever a date cut-off mentioned before. And it makes no sense.

If this causes anyone a problem, just PM me and I will help you. Magicians helping magicians!
Dr. O
View Profile
Loyal user
NC
270 Posts

Profile of Dr. O
Sounds more than fair to me. I'm sure it would be hard to post a firm cut off date not knowing how long it would take to reach 50 participants. If you are on the fence about coming now is the time to sign up. When in doubt I'd take Steve up on his offer and send him a PM. The line up of sessions and performers look amazing. A great way to kick off 2020!
steven-gibson
View Profile
Special user
882 Posts

Profile of steven-gibson
Quote:
On Sep 15, 2019, steven-gibson wrote:
Our goal is to give everyone who buys a full Registration 2 free workshops. We get lots of companion registrations and they do not include workshops. We have arranged for Mr Earle and Mr Malmberg to each do their workshops twice. That way we can keep class sizes down and still fit in as many registrants as needed. If we cut off free workshops we will post here.

To be fair, I did post earlier our intention to try and fit in everyone. We are at more than 80 registered already. Some of those are vendors or staff who are voluntarily passing up their spots, or companions who will not be attending workshops. After we pull those out we are at 53 for the free workshops. With that said, we will extend the TWO FREE WORKSHOPS cutoff until midnight Thursday 1/9. Is that fair? Looking forward to seeing everyone. Steve
the Sponge
View Profile
Inner circle
Atlanta
2512 Posts

Profile of the Sponge
Only fair to say, Steve Gibson = a stand up guy.
Sean Xem
View Profile
Loyal user
New York
233 Posts

Profile of Sean Xem
Sooooo tempted to make this my first ECSS....

Have held off too long.
WitchDocChris
View Profile
Inner circle
York, PA
2479 Posts

Profile of WitchDocChris
You should definitely go if you can. This is a wonderful group of people and I have enjoyed every year.

Some of my oldest and closest "magic" friendships originated at this convention.
Christopher
Witch Doctor

Psycho Seance book: https://tinyurl.com/y873bbr4
Winks
View Profile
Special user
Arizona
656 Posts

Profile of Winks
Excuse me, The Sponge, but there was a cut-off number. It was for the first 50 to register. That Steve extended it is far more than fair. But, in my experience, if there is a cut-off number and you miss it, then, well, you miss it. But don't come back and say therre was no notice or that it is not fair.
Sean Xem
View Profile
Loyal user
New York
233 Posts

Profile of Sean Xem
Quote:
On Jan 3, 2020, WitchDocChris wrote:
You should definitely go if you can. This is a wonderful group of people and I have enjoyed every year.

Some of my oldest and closest "magic" friendships originated at this convention.

Thanks, Chris. It sounds like a lot of fun.

I couldn't resist any longer. I'll be attending on Friday and Saturday and look forward to meeting all of you there!
steven-gibson
View Profile
Special user
882 Posts

Profile of steven-gibson
Hi Sean, great to have you aboard. If at all possible, try to stay for Sunday and travel home Monday. Pretty much everyone stays for the whole convention and there is a reason for that. You aren't going to want to leave! On Sunday you will get your second free workshop, two excellent shows and a couple great sessions. Glad you are coming, I look forward to meeting you!
steven-gibson
View Profile
Special user
882 Posts

Profile of steven-gibson
Check out the East Coast Spirit Sessions schedule here. https://ecssschedule.weebly.com/ecss-vi.html
Sean Xem
View Profile
Loyal user
New York
233 Posts

Profile of Sean Xem
Quote:
On Jan 5, 2020, steven-gibson wrote:
Hi Sean, great to have you aboard. If at all possible, try to stay for Sunday and travel home Monday. Pretty much everyone stays for the whole convention and there is a reason for that. You aren't going to want to leave! On Sunday you will get your second free workshop, two excellent shows and a couple great sessions. Glad you are coming, I look forward to meeting you!

Steve,

Thanks so much!

The reason Im planning to attend only Friday and Saturday is because Im making this trip 1/2 ECSS and 1/2 visiting family in Myrtle Beach.

With that said, Ill try to see if I can at least sneak that free workshop in on Sunday morning. Thanks for the tip!

I look forward to meeting you and everyone else!

Sean
docbarnes
View Profile
Loyal user
295 Posts

Profile of docbarnes
Sean, you won't want to leave. It's the best convention you can come to. I have learned a great deal from everyone at ECSS.

I look forward to meeting you.

Doc
Sean Xem
View Profile
Loyal user
New York
233 Posts

Profile of Sean Xem
Quote:
On Jan 5, 2020, docbarnes wrote:
Sean, you won't want to leave. It's the best convention you can come to. I have learned a great deal from everyone at ECSS.

I look forward to meeting you.

Doc

Doc, I look forward to meeting you too!

Im hoping to learn as much as you have and Im sure itll be a blast
gothicmagic
View Profile
Inner circle
Ubiquitous
1279 Posts

Profile of gothicmagic
Looking forward to all the fiends old and new
travel safely
Vlad ^0^
One of The Founding Fathers of The East Coast Spirit Sessions
www.Gothicmagic.com
ThatsJustWrong!
View Profile
Special user
My flying monkeys are perched on
626 Posts

Profile of ThatsJustWrong!
So glad to be returning from a foot in the grave to attend this year. Looking forward to meeting all of you!
Joe Leo

All entertainers can benefit from some help from an experienced stage director. How about you?

www.MisfitMysteries.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! East Coast Spirit Sessions Six! (62 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.19 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL