The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Hitler was a lone nut (4 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

tommy
View Profile
Eternal Order
Devil’s Island
15746 Posts

Profile of tommy
We have it on good authority:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y1DWJQkOJew

Moreover, ff the Nazis were a conspiracy then we would never have recruited all those good Nazis after the war.
If there is a single truth about Magic, it is that nothing on earth so efficiently evades it.

Tommy
ed rhodes
View Profile
Inner circle
Rhode Island
2696 Posts

Profile of ed rhodes
"He was born with the gift of laughter and a sense that the world was mad." - Rafael Sabatini, Scaramouche
Slim King
View Profile
Eternal Order
Orlando
17434 Posts

Profile of Slim King
Operation Paperclip?
THE MAN THE SKEPTICS REFUSE TO TEST FOR ONE MILLION DOLLARS.. The Worlds Foremost Authority on Houdini's Life after Death.....
tommy
View Profile
Eternal Order
Devil’s Island
15746 Posts

Profile of tommy
Operation Paperclip was a secret Intelligence program to bring Nazi scientists to America. However, we also recruited Nazi spies in Europe, to help us fight the Cold War. It was called "Operation Rusty". See the Gehlen Organization, named after General Reinhard Gehlen, who was Hitler’s top anti-Soviet spy. In short, we recruited all the fascists and their Islamic terrorist groups, to help us save Western Civilisation from Communism. So they were then good Nazis. The enemy of my enemy is my friend, as they say.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HyKVSH38giA
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lg2dbjx4Yj8
If there is a single truth about Magic, it is that nothing on earth so efficiently evades it.

Tommy
lynnef
View Profile
Inner circle
1309 Posts

Profile of lynnef
"The second world war soon came to an end
We forgive the Germans
and then we were friends......
thought they murdered six million
in the ovens they fried
The Germans now too have God on their side." Bob Dylan
lynnef
View Profile
Inner circle
1309 Posts

Profile of lynnef
Tommy, thanx for the chuckle! Lynn
ringmaster
View Profile
Inner circle
Memphis, Down in Dixie
1639 Posts

Profile of ringmaster
He had help.
Less than 2% of reported UFO's turn out to be actual interplanetary vehicles.
Slim King
View Profile
Eternal Order
Orlando
17434 Posts

Profile of Slim King
I've been researching the FIRST world war. It kind of set up the second one. Just a few clicks of the mouse will reveal what current family had two US presidents and profited from the NAZI enslavements.
THE MAN THE SKEPTICS REFUSE TO TEST FOR ONE MILLION DOLLARS.. The Worlds Foremost Authority on Houdini's Life after Death.....
ringmaster
View Profile
Inner circle
Memphis, Down in Dixie
1639 Posts

Profile of ringmaster
Quote:
On Sep 22, 2019, Slim King wrote:
I've been researching the FIRST world war. It kind of set up the second one. Just a few clicks of the mouse will reveal what current family had two US presidents and profited from the NAZI enslavements.

and Franklin Pierce makes three.
Less than 2% of reported UFO's turn out to be actual interplanetary vehicles.
tommy
View Profile
Eternal Order
Devil’s Island
15746 Posts

Profile of tommy
You need help.

Tommy
critter
View Profile
Inner circle
Spokane, WA
2504 Posts

Profile of critter
Wonder why they stopped making all of the war sequels. I mean it was bad but it wasn't Hellboy II bad.
"The fool is one who doesn't know what you have just found out."
~Will Rogers

"This I offer in explanation of how it was that I found myself in my undergarments as I sat in my cell attempting to plot my escape."
~Professor Phineas Valeyard, Miskatonic University Dept.of Psychodynamic Natural History.

New Facebook Page:
https://www.facebook.com/Valeyard-Magic-Stage-233226717588438/
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Hitler was a lone nut (4 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.13 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL