The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » We double dare you! » » A few free cool themes for square circles (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

NJJ
View Profile
Inner circle
6439 Posts

Profile of NJJ
I've been think lots about square circles and different fun themes. Here is a few...

• A giant red battery inside of box that has a lightning bolt cut out of the front and the words "ZAP BATTERIES" written on it. Produces a shower of sparks and electric blue silks.

• A garbage bin inside of junk yard with chicken wire over perspex front produces a “junk yard dog”

• Flower pot in a picket fence produces flowers

• A big tin of tomatoes in a shopping bag with the words “FOOD” cut out of the front produces tomatoes.

• A brick tower in a jail cage produces a prisoner (and old one but a good one)

• A box of popcorn in box decorated with a giant film strip. The frames are holes covered in overhead projector film, maybe even with images printed on them! Produce popcorn, drinks, or a video camera.

• A empty tube with a picture of Clark Kent on it goes inside a phone box. A 3D Superman flies out on IT or on a spring!

• An empty box with candle on the front goes into an old fashioned lamp. Flame comes out of the top OR the tube is removed and a giant light bulb fills the middle.

• A saucepan is put in the top of an empty microwave through a hole in the top. Sparks and smoke fly out.

•What do you think?
drwilson
View Profile
Inner circle
Bar Harbor, ME
2191 Posts

Profile of drwilson
In Magic and Showmanship, Henning Nelms suggests redecorating two of them to make a teleportation gizmo.

Yours,

Paul
Carron
View Profile
Special user
UK
960 Posts

Profile of Carron
Naturally I would use a Pringles tube and produce real Pringles from it and maybe give them out to the audience.

Tom
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » We double dare you! » » A few free cool themes for square circles (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.13 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL