The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Steven’s Magic Emporium (12 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page 1~2 [Next]
Kozak
View Profile
V.I.P.
78 Posts

Profile of Kozak
Unparalleled Service, Unique Magic, I’m a Longtime Happy Customer just giving a Shoutout!
Thank You Joe, Mark and Crew.
Aloha from Paradise
Kozak
Kozy in Hawai'i
Illusion77
View Profile
Loyal user
253 Posts

Profile of Illusion77
Agree 100%. Mark has been fantastic to deal with for many years, always very fair and goes above and beyond to make sure customers are happy. They have my highest recommendation.
John Gerard
View Profile
Loyal user
Guam
283 Posts

Profile of John Gerard
One of my favorites to shop through. Just received an order today. John Jurney products as well as a fantastic product from Airship magic made up my order. These are beauties.
dooblehorn
View Profile
Inner circle
Pittsburg, CA
2329 Posts

Profile of dooblehorn
Love them and love the fact that they carry items exclusive to them...plus great customer service.
George Hunter
View Profile
Inner circle
1896 Posts

Profile of George Hunter
Yes, and the German Spyder table I bought from them EXCEEDED my expectations.

George
Jonathan1000
View Profile
Loyal user
289 Posts

Profile of Jonathan1000
Excellent, friendly service! Mark has been tremendously helpful!
"Weaseling out of things is important to learn. It's what separates us from the animals." -- Homer Simpson
Jimso
View Profile
New user
73 Posts

Profile of Jimso
Add my vote. Stevens is exceptional; maybe even unique. There aren't many places like this left, and we should support them to ensure that they remain viable.
phedonbilek
View Profile
Special user
Greece, Cameroon, France
868 Posts

Profile of phedonbilek
Quote:
On Sep 10, 2019, Kozak wrote:
Unparalleled Service, Unique Magic, I’m a Longtime Happy Customer just giving a Shoutout!
Aloha from Paradise
Kozak

Seconding that... Very well deserved. Unique stuff, really. Got Alexander Nelson’s trilogy from there and it is wonderful.

And Kozak.... In paradise ‘hello’ is translated by ‘Kalimera’. Not ‘Aloha’.

🤓

Phedon
...The only easy day is yesterday...
Mad Jake
View Profile
Inner circle
All the voices in my head helped me make
2262 Posts

Profile of Mad Jake
Steven's Magic is our only Authorized Reseller of our products. It's because of their reputation, integrity and honesty. The Stevens family
are absolutely the best.

Jacob Jr.
Licensed Steve Dusheck Manufacturer and distributor visit www.airshipmagic.com
Richard Webster
View Profile
New user
68 Posts

Profile of Richard Webster
I've been both a customer and supplier to Stevens Magic for well over forty years. They're an incredible company to deal with, and Mark and his team provide amazing customer service. A few weeks ago, I ordered "Through the Eyes of Hanussen & Messing" by Helmuth Grunewald. The book was beautifully packed, and arrived quickly. I wasn't surprised, as that is what I expect from Stevens Magic, and they've never let me down. Incidentally, the book is wonderful, too, and I got my money's worth from a single sentence on page 43.
strollingmagician
View Profile
Loyal user
265 Posts

Profile of strollingmagician
Mark Stevens is always a pleasure to do business with.
bowers
View Profile
Inner circle
Oakboro N.C.
7027 Posts

Profile of bowers
I agree with all above.
Did business with Mark and Joe for many years.
Todd
Matt Pulsar
View Profile
Inner circle
1115 Posts

Profile of Matt Pulsar
Fully agree. And also the best service to the creator I have found. I have deep thanks to Scryer for introducing me to Stevens. Scryer also can’t say enough good things about working with the Stevens team.
Belief Manifests Reality.
Nebula CT: https://www.penguinmagic.com/p/8517
Dr. O
View Profile
Veteran user
NC
362 Posts

Profile of Dr. O
Top notch service in every way. Great folks to work with.
Kozak
View Profile
V.I.P.
78 Posts

Profile of Kozak
Quote:
On Sep 10, 2019, phedonbilek wrote:
Quote:
On Sep 10, 2019, Kozak wrote:
Aloha from Paradise
Kozak

Seconding that... Very well deserved. Unique stuff, really. Got Alexander Nelson’s trilogy from there and it is wonderful.

And Kozak.... In paradise ‘hello’ is translated by ‘Kalimera’. Not ‘Aloha’.

Kalimera Phedon! Aloha means much more than hello or goodby, and Paradise has many locations! I want you to know that I use Sybil daily with Aloha in my heart and she is evolving form yours into mine. Thank you for sharing!

🤓

Phedon
Kozy in Hawai'i
Kozak
View Profile
V.I.P.
78 Posts

Profile of Kozak
Quote:
On Sep 12, 2019, Richard Webster wrote:
I've been both a customer and supplier to Stevens Magic for well over forty years. They're an incredible company to deal with, and Mark and his team provide amazing customer service. A few weeks ago, I ordered "Through the Eyes of Hanussen & Messing" by Helmuth Grunewald. The book was beautifully packed, and arrived quickly. I wasn't surprised, as that is what I expect from Stevens Magic, and they've never let me down. Incidentally, the book is wonderful, too, and I got my money's worth from a single sentence on page 43.

Aloha Richard from The Big Island Of Hawai`i
I am consuming all of your books with an insatiable hunger and an open mind & heart. I’m at the perfect time in my career and in the perfect place to relish your wisdom and sharing, both you and Scryer. I’m practicing daily, effectively helping people and making changes in others as well as myself. Mahalo nui loa from Paradise!
Kozy in Hawai'i
Kozak
View Profile
V.I.P.
78 Posts

Profile of Kozak
Phedon...Sibyl....autocorrected....apologies for not proofing!
Kozy in Hawai'i
phedonbilek
View Profile
Special user
Greece, Cameroon, France
868 Posts

Profile of phedonbilek
Quote:
On Sep 25, 2019, Kozak wrote:
Phedon...Sibyl....autocorrected....apologies for not proofing!

Kalimera Kozak....

I was joking about your place. We all know 🙂

Thank you for your nice word regarding Sibyl. I’m honored you appreciated it and most of all, that you’re actually using it. Forget the spelling 😉

Have a great day my friend.

Aloha

Phedon
...The only easy day is yesterday...
Nat
View Profile
Special user
515 Posts

Profile of Nat
Absolutely! Top Notch Magic and Service!!! The Best Now and Forever!!!

Aloha from Paradise
Kozak
The Unmasked Magician
View Profile
Inner circle
If only I didn't have a wife and a kid I would have MUCH more than
2280 Posts

Profile of The Unmasked Magician
Will you guys stop talking paradise languages, please? It started raining here and it probably won’t stop until May. (I will admit this year’s summer was ok, but I had to work. It was on a wednesday).
Please check regularly if you are becoming the type of magician Jerry Seinfeld jokes about. (This applies to mentalists as well.)
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Steven’s Magic Emporium (12 Likes)
 Go to page 1~2 [Next]
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2023 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL