We Remember The Magic Café We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Paper money madness! » » Paper Money Magic - E Unum Pluribus (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

jimgerrish
View Profile
Inner circle
East Orange, NJ
3029 Posts

Profile of jimgerrish
I just completed my last Wizards' Journal #40 e-Book and this closes off the year for me. E-Book #10 is based on a new approach to U.F. Grant's "Slow Motion Bill Switch" which makes it easier to turn his traditional one dollar bill into a five dollar bill while in the hands of a spectator, but also to turn a five into a ten, or a ten into a twenty... and so on. The methods used also suggested more than just that one trick update. There is a new approach to having both you and a spectator SHARE revealing a serial number from a dollar bill that is locked away from both of you (Serial Killer). The same device can be used in "Change Maker" to transform a paper bill or bills into metal coins for use with matrix. And more... as usual available only to verified magicians.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Paper money madness! » » Paper Money Magic - E Unum Pluribus (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.08 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL