The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » In Through the Out Box- Gozinta Boxes UPDATED (3 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
MagicBrent
View Profile
Inner circle
2574 Posts

Profile of MagicBrent
Doc, has mine shipped? I ordered quite awhile ago and am excited to receive it.
reese
View Profile
Inner circle
of Hell
1332 Posts

Profile of reese
Anybody else receive theirs? It's erased from Doc's website. Meir Yedid sold-out and de-listed it so it looks like it won't becoming back in stock there.

Doc isn't responding to my emails and seems to have abandoned this thread.

Hopefully there's no problem but the lack of communication is disheartening.
MagicBrent
View Profile
Inner circle
2574 Posts

Profile of MagicBrent
He finally responded to me and apologized. He stated he’d been out of stock but was caught up now and filling ordered. He was most polite and even offered to include his lecture. Contact him through text with his contact number on his website. He said he doesn’t get to the Café as much as he’d like.
emyers99
View Profile
Inner circle
Columbus, Ohio
4748 Posts

Profile of emyers99
I’ve always hated this plot. It’s confusing even when you know what’s about to happen so you better have really attentive spectators. The final loads do at least take this out of mere puzzle land but the handling for the loads looks really fiddly. Just my opinion
reese
View Profile
Inner circle
of Hell
1332 Posts

Profile of reese
I agree the loads look "fiddly" but I'm confident I can devise a better handling.
reese
View Profile
Inner circle
of Hell
1332 Posts

Profile of reese
So.... did anyone receive this? ( I have an idea to share with you. I'll leave it to you how and "really how" to create & use my addition to the plot. My idea is.. use ice cubes that form-fit the boxes..) Cool idea, right?
reese
View Profile
Inner circle
of Hell
1332 Posts

Profile of reese
FYI... this is a seller to avoid. He abandoned the thread that he created to sell his product. He didn't answer a PM or emails until... I started a paypal complaint ( he responded once and lied ) Paypal refunded my $ . Buyer beware!
The Unmasked Magician
View Profile
Inner circle
If only I didn't have a wife and a kid I would have MUCH more than
2714 Posts

Profile of The Unmasked Magician
Ok. Thanks for sharing.
Please check regularly if you are becoming the type of magician Jerry Seinfeld jokes about. (This applies to mentalists as well.)
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » In Through the Out Box- Gozinta Boxes UPDATED (3 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL