The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » PK Choke? (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
Waters.
View Profile
Special user
703 Posts

Profile of Waters.
...Exactly

A better (but tedious) description is a momentary loss of salivation and brief inability to swallow.

An ironic presentation would be to show a picture of a lemon (and then suggest the salivation). Next show a picture of Vader (and suggest they cannot swallow). It would be humorous and enlightening. All truth, no lies and intrigue.
Brandon Queen
View Profile
Special user
Los Angeles, California
527 Posts

Profile of Brandon Queen
Yes.

I was the first one to create this effect many years ago and released it publically in my book 'PHATHOM' in 2012. The effect was titled 'Psycho Dysphagia'. I then released it as a digital download with Penguin Magic under the title 'Speechless', which added the addition of making someone not able to speak their name after being "choked".

Here is my original post referencing it in 2009 here on the Café: https://www.themagiccafe.com/forums/view......74677#19

I've been considering re-releasing this with updates and a more in-depth tutorial if there is enough interest.

I believe Jay Noblezada released his version through a hypnosis podcast which coincidentally parallels my method (although slightly different in nuances and subtleties) which then was shown to Anthony Jacquin at a Hypnosis training session they put together. Anthony then was able to add his own subtleties as well.

All really great resources. On a side note, if anyone is looking to start learning Hypnosis, I highly recommend checking out Anthony's stuff. Very practical and easy to understand.
It occured to me at once that love could be a great illusion, that makes fools of brilliant thinkers everyday
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » PK Choke? (1 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL