The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Gambling Spot » » Court Siding (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

tommy
View Profile
Eternal Order
Devil’s Island
15746 Posts

Profile of tommy
Essentially Past-Posting tennis:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kvT_yIVI2Qw
If there is a single truth about Magic, it is that nothing on earth so efficiently evades it.

Tommy
Mr. Bones
View Profile
Loyal user
209 Posts

Profile of Mr. Bones
Great link, I enjoyed that ... thanks Tommy!
Mr. Bones
"Hey Rube"!
tommy
View Profile
Eternal Order
Devil’s Island
15746 Posts

Profile of tommy
I have done some successful past posting myself. As a cover, I would past post one but link it in doubles and trebles with two fair bets. So it was not a sure thing: the bet could lose if the two fair bets lost but it meant I was getting terrific value. If you mix a lie in with the truth you get plausible deniability. An illusion is not a complete lie but is merely a distortion of the truth. Complete lies are easier to detect.
If there is a single truth about Magic, it is that nothing on earth so efficiently evades it.

Tommy
The Dowser
View Profile
Special user
Canada
764 Posts

Profile of The Dowser
Interesting that they claim this is not illegal.
tommy
View Profile
Eternal Order
Devil’s Island
15746 Posts

Profile of tommy
The delay between live-action and television broadcasts could be created at say a pool hall or a private game where one finds a street bookie.

Tommy
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Gambling Spot » » Court Siding (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.12 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL