The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Vip Study - Scripting Magic Course (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

JamieD
View Profile
Inner circle
London
1800 Posts

Profile of JamieD
The second in the Vip Study Course Series starts tomorrow! The Creativity Course was a huge success and everyone has loved the content within!

This month, we are exploring a part of magic that might scare a few. Scripting! So let me introduce you to some of the things we will be covering this week at Vip Study!

We will be looking at scripting a variety of different areas of magic. From story telling effects to full live shows. Discover writing techniques and theories and meet Kate Brazier, a writer and teacher who shares with us her thoughts on writing stories, writing for characters and where she would recommend we start exploring in order to develop our writing skills! We also discuss correlation and continuity when scripting to make sure your personal brand is sharp and consistent! I even share with you some of the pieces of scripting I have added into my personal close up performances in order to enhance the effect and experience for my audiences. And then, on Sunday, we have our Live Stream! Where we can further discuss and share ideas with each other in this interact live medium! So get ready for another Vip Study Course!

Course documents will be available to download tomorrow as well as the first lesson!

Remember, a years membership gets you access to ALL courses! One a month for an entire year! There is no better time to get involved!

www.vipstudy.co.uk

Jamie Daws
TORCE - VMRS - DARK SERIES
www.JAMIEDAWS.CO.UK
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Vip Study - Scripting Magic Course (0 Likes)
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL