The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » New to magic in Washingtom State (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Nathan W.
View Profile

0 Posts

Profile of Nathan W.
Hi all,

I've recently fallen in love with card magic and found these forums keep popping up as I look for discussions. Looking forward to chatting with everyone. I'm in the Seattle area and looking for people to practice and learn with so hit me up if interested.

Nathan.
TomB
View Profile
Regular user
173 Posts

Profile of TomB
Hi Nathan, welcome to the Magic Café forum. Do you have any magic clubs in your area?, or magic shops?
Nathan W.
View Profile

0 Posts

Profile of Nathan W.
Hi Tom. Yea there's a shop near me. I picked up royal road and card college 1 there and have been Swinging by to get feedback. Figured I'd post here too just in case though. Seems like a pretty good community and I love a good forum.

Thanks for the reply!
dclxvinyc
View Profile
New user
21 Posts

Profile of dclxvinyc
You will have a very hard time going wrong with Royal Road. There are tricks and techniques I learned in RR 15 years ago that I'm still using today. Good luck!
Nathan W.
View Profile

0 Posts

Profile of Nathan W.
Thanks, yea it was on the books to buy thread I found on Reddit and a few other forums so it seemed like a good starting point. I'm enjoying working through both at the same time as they're giving me different looks at the same techniques.
Mary Mowder
View Profile
Inner circle
Sacramento / Elk Grove, CA
3645 Posts

Profile of Mary Mowder
Welcome Nathan W,

Very wise to support your local brick and mortar Magic Shop. A physical store you can visit offers so much more than product to a Magic community.

Cards are a great. So portable and so much you can do with them.

Have fun!

-Mary Mowder
bcstoner
View Profile
New user
24 Posts

Profile of bcstoner
Welcome to the Café. I'd highly recommend not getting into collecting playing cards if you can possibly avoid it. My interest in card magic led me down the playing card collecting path and now my wife wants to kill me every time a new package shows up in the mail. Its like a blackhole for money. I.... cant.... stop...
imgic
View Profile
Inner circle
Moved to Seattle to see
1065 Posts

Profile of imgic
There are two columns in Seattle. Northwest Ring of Fire and Emerald City Wizards. I live too far sought to belong to them, but did go to a Jon Allen Lecture hosted by one of them, and found them to be great group. If you get down to Pike Market you’ll likely see Clive busking there. Hes top notch card guy. Lastly Third Place Books-Ravenna in a Fremont neighborhood has Magic second Monday of the month.. Various magicians perform.
"Imagination is more important than knowledge."
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » New to magic in Washingtom State (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.09 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL