The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Gaffed & Funky » » Best Way to “Pull Card From Phone” (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

whiteoakcanyon
View Profile
Special user
888 Posts

Profile of whiteoakcanyon
I am looking for a recommendation for an app which will provide the graphics so I can pull a card from inside my iPhone. In researching this I found Card 2 Phone, but didn’t find any others. Just looking for a recommendation so I can make the best choice. Thanks in advance.
MGordonB
View Profile
Loyal user
207 Posts

Profile of MGordonB
Card2Phone is good.
You can do coins with it as well. If you go for the full version, it will provide a whole range of different objects, including different card back styles, folded cards, etc.
whiteoakcanyon
View Profile
Special user
888 Posts

Thank you
GlennLawrence
View Profile
Regular user
Randolph NJ
171 Posts

Profile of GlennLawrence
You can also look up Daniel Garcia's iCard.
In addition, Chris Ramsay has a tutorial on his youtube channel for a card from phone effect that looked pretty cool but I can't remember the vid title sorry.
ejohn
View Profile
Special user
Atlanta
607 Posts

Profile of ejohn
Garcia’s is “The Amazing iCard!” On Scam Nation.
whiteoakcanyon
View Profile
Special user
888 Posts

Thank you both very much for sharing this information. I will research both options.
FlightRisk
View Profile
Loyal user
North Carolina
278 Posts

Profile of FlightRisk
The best app I have seen is "Magic Tricks" by Mikael Montier. It does a LOT more than just a card appearance. You can have a card or a coin, you can shake it or push it around with your finger and pull it out of the phone. "Break" the screen and a card appears... But that is only 1 of many effects it has. You have some free and others you pay to unlock. There are links to generic video tutorials too. It just provides so much I can to reccomend it enough for ALL of your digital effects. You can find it in the app store and info here and on youtube:

Magicapps.co
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Gaffed & Funky » » Best Way to “Pull Card From Phone” (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.11 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL