The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Trick coin trickery » » Help identifying vintage coin set (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Poor dini
View Profile
New user
Lancaster
60 Posts

Profile of Poor dini
So it’s an old style rubber coin purse with a ball link chain. On the chain is 3 quarters with a hole drilled through them and then a fourth quarter that is a spring type cig through quarter but a smaller hole drilled in the center. Any ideas on name of the set? Maker? Value?
Bill Hegbli
View Profile
Eternal Order
Fort Wayne, Indiana
21978 Posts

Profile of Bill Hegbli
No never seen or heard of these props. I can tell you the purse sounds like the old vinyl "Squeeze Purse", they usually gave off a foul smell. They are still available on Amazon.

As far a value, it is totally worthless without the instructions.

If that is Lancaster, PA, then maybe it is an old Steve Dusheck item, as I vaguely remember a mention in the magic magazines from the 1970's.
Vietnam Veteran 1967, Sgt. E-5

Graduate of Chavez College of Prestidigitation and Showmanship

"Magic With A Twist Of Comedy"
David Neighbors
View Profile
V.I.P.
4753 Posts

Profile of David Neighbors
If I remember Right ( after Taking The gaffed One Off before hand ) Now you showed the 3 quarters On the Chain Pretended To Take One of the 3 quarters Off the chain ! Do cig. trou quarter With it ! Then Make It Vanish and reappear On the chain ! And that is all I remember !!! Smile
David Neighbors

The Coinjurer

www.coinjurer.com
Poor dini
View Profile
New user
Lancaster
60 Posts

Profile of Poor dini
Yes, it was a dusheck item if I recalled correctly but wasn’t sure. Thank you gents:)
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Trick coin trickery » » Help identifying vintage coin set (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.06 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL