The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » Magic for fun and deception (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

TheAmazingSamoth
View Profile
New user
1 Post

Profile of TheAmazingSamoth
Hi!

I am here mostly because of an urgent reason. I recently witnessed a frauding quack, performing miracles while exposing innocents to danger. I think it might be useful for me to know exactly HOW he deceived people. I will post my question in a more relevant part of the forum. -- And I hope this is not inappropriate for this forum.

Now for a more conventional intro Smile

I am The Amazing Samoth.

And I love magic, even though tt has been close to fifty years since I performed in public. As a kid I used to perform at other kids birthday parties.

I love Derren Brown's work. And I was fortunate enough to read the first edition of his wonderful two early books for the professional audience. Pure Effect and the other one.
And, almost as on the other side of this coin>
I am also a fan of the Penn and Teller shows where they reveal the hidden workings of magic. (Loved their masterclass btw)

Maybe I will bump into someone I know here. That would be nice. It's been more than a decade since I was active online, though Smile
jimhlou
View Profile
Inner circle
3608 Posts

Profile of jimhlou
Hi Samoth! Welcome to the Café!
TheAmazingSamoth
View Profile
New user
1 Post

Profile of TheAmazingSamoth
Quote:
On Oct 5, 2019, jimhlou wrote:
Hi Samoth! Welcome to the Café!

Thank you! - This place is great!
TomB
View Profile
Regular user
173 Posts

Profile of TomB
Hello The Amazing Samoth. Welcome to the Magic Café forum. Just curious, is that your name from 50 years ago, or did you just create the persona.
Mary Mowder
View Profile
Inner circle
Sacramento / Elk Grove, CA
3645 Posts

Profile of Mary Mowder
TheAmazingSamoth,

I saw a "Science Wizard" endangering the Public once. To my shame I did not report it. (My memory now is that I did complain, shows the nature of memory.)

Good for you for caring.

We should remember that not all Magic that seems dangerous is though.

-Mary Mowder
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » Magic for fun and deception (1 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.3 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL