The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Geheimnisse (New Mentalism Release) (24 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
Relick666
View Profile
Special user
597 Posts

Profile of Relick666
Hey guys,

Geheimnisse will be soon available through several important dealers. Smile

Thanks for all the continuous support.

I look forward to keep working hard on new methods and ideas for this year!

Andreu
rockbrunnen
View Profile
Elite user
424 Posts

Profile of rockbrunnen
I am intrigued. Any reviews?
Dr Ross
View Profile
Regular user
Lincoln, UK
187 Posts

Profile of Dr Ross
Anyone got this and able to review or share their thoughts on it?
Ross Bartels

Author of:
'Janken' (propless RPS effects) and 'Tacitus'
takeachance
View Profile
Inner circle
3683 Posts

Profile of takeachance
Can anyone who purchased this offer a short review

cheers
thurstonlives
View Profile
Regular user
106 Posts

Profile of thurstonlives
Relick666, what an amazing index! Im interested in THE HANDS OF FATE, specially when it says "...without any questions and in a very visual manner...". I have studied almost every method of this effect.
Do you have a video performing it?

thanks
Relick666
View Profile
Special user
597 Posts

Profile of Relick666
Quote:
On Jun 29, 2020, thurstonlives wrote:
Relick666, what an amazing index! Im interested in THE HANDS OF FATE, specially when it says "...without any questions and in a very visual manner...". I have studied almost every method of this effect.
Do you have a video performing it?

thanks

Hey there.

I'm sorry it took me ages (in fact, months) to reply to you, I have been inactive for some time in this forum.

Unfortunately I don't have a live performance but I guarantee you will like this a lot - not only because of the method which makes sense in the context of the performance, but specially due to its general premise, which is captivating and will leave participants wondering about fate itself.

If you have any more questions, just feel free to PM me, I promise to reply faster. Smile

This book is not a limited edition and therefore it's' still available.

Andreu
Tim Novy
View Profile
New user
31 Posts

Profile of Tim Novy
It's been a while and nobody has written a review. I would love to read a few lines about the book. I am especially interested in the Pseudo Hypnosis effect based on the one by Devin Knight. Where is the difference or improvement. I don't like that you have to have several more envelopes in your hands that are not justified.
252life
View Profile
Inner circle
Ninth Circle, Hades
2999 Posts

Profile of 252life
Yeah, I'm curious to hear a real customer review. Hopefully from someone that has a history of fair, unbiased, reviews. Beautiful covers, and pictures, just don't do it for me anymore. I learned my lesson from Frazier Parkers marketing.
Look for all the world like you're counting the brain cells in his cranium.

-Theodore Annemann
Relick666
View Profile
Special user
597 Posts

Profile of Relick666
Quote:
On Aug 11, 2022, Tim Novy wrote:
It's been a while and nobody has written a review. I would love to read a few lines about the book. I am especially interested in the Pseudo Hypnosis effect based on the one by Devin Knight. Where is the difference or improvement. I don't like that you have to have several more envelopes in your hands that are not justified.

Basically I revisited this entire effect, organized it in steps in a more easy and straightforward way for the performer.

You will find the use of several envelopes is completely justified in the effect!

Regarding Tarot Sight, the new approach allows you to do a shorter and more direct approach.

Cheers!

Andreu.
Relick666
View Profile
Special user
597 Posts

Profile of Relick666
Quote:
On Aug 12, 2022, 252life wrote:
Yeah, I'm curious to hear a real customer review. Hopefully from someone that has a history of fair, unbiased, reviews. Beautiful covers, and pictures, just don't do it for me anymore. I learned my lesson from Frazier Parkers marketing.

I'm sorry about the lack of reviews, not my fault though.

Someone bought it but never posted a review on the Café, so I can't really force that person to do it!

Geheimnisse has very strong material so I hope you don't miss out.

I'm very, very proud of this third release.

Btw, I'm currently working on a new Zodiac sign divination which is absolutely crazy!
(For those who want to be notified once it's ready, just send a PM with your email.
Unless youre a mindreader - in this case you will know once it's ready without asking me. LOL.)

Andreu
Tim Novy
View Profile
New user
31 Posts

Profile of Tim Novy
Thank you Andreu for your feedback. Of course it's not your fault if nobody replies.
Relick666
View Profile
Special user
597 Posts

Profile of Relick666
Quote:
On Aug 20, 2022, Tim Novy wrote:
Thank you Andreu for your feedback. Of course it's not your fault if nobody replies.

Indeed. However, there is a 5-star review on Penguin Magic from a verified buyer!

For anyone who wants to purchase through Penguin Magic or their favorite dealer, feel free to do so.

The book is available as I continue to provide copies.
https://www.penguinmagic.com/p/S28604

Have a great weekend. Smile

Andreu
Relick666
View Profile
Special user
597 Posts

Profile of Relick666
Hey folks,

There is a new review from Richard Osterlind!

"Geheimnisse by Andreu is a fascinating book. It is filled with interesting effects using a variety of methods and combinations. It makes you think!
I found myself constantly seeing myself doing these effects and figuring out how I might make them my own.
Besides the methods, some of the plots are revolutionary.

For instance, in one you give a hypnotized subject the power to see through opaque envelopes!
Then you prove you accomplished that very thing. What a great idea!

Andreu also goes through fastidious lengths to thoroughly explain the workings of each routine.
This is extremely helpful and those that find it hard to learn from a book will be grateful for his doing so.

All in all, this is a truly unique book that will add another dimension to your Mentalism.
I strongly endorse it."

- Richard Osterlind (August 31, 2022).
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Geheimnisse (New Mentalism Release) (24 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2022 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL