The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » You Oughta Be In Pictures » » Dusheck;s angels (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

vinsmagic
View Profile
Eternal Order
sleeping with the fishes...
10615 Posts

Profile of vinsmagic
Https://youtu.be/lZLl1Z5uaT8 this is a steve dusheck effect I call dusheck's angels
Come check out my magic.

http://www.vinnymarini.com
clars
View Profile
Regular user
Folsom Ca
102 Posts

Profile of clars
Nice. Where can this be found. I have searched and came up empty. Thanks
Mb217
View Profile
Inner circle
8438 Posts

Profile of Mb217
Very nice!

I really miss Steve Dusheck, he was the best...He was a tremendous thinker & creator of magic, and a pretty darn good magician as well. On top of that, a really wonderful human being...simply magical.
*Check out my latest: MBs Morgan w/ BONUS: Destiny, Copper Silver INC, Double Trouble, FlySki, Crimp Change - REDUX!, and other fine magic at www.VinnyMarini.com Smile

"Believe in YOU, and you will see the greatest magic that ever was." -Mb Smile
Bill Hegbli
View Profile
Eternal Order
Fort Wayne, Indiana
21976 Posts

Profile of Bill Hegbli
Quote:
On Oct 19, 2019, clars wrote:
Nice. Where can this be found. I have searched and came up empty. Thanks

This has not been available for many years. I sold mine here on the Café many years ago. It was a set of plastic playing cards, with a gimmick on one card. This was used to "convince" the spectator for the Matrix effect.

It did not sell well because, you guessed it, it was not Bicycle playing cards. I a sure many have it in the bottom of their drawer with none used magic effects.

With all the copies of the late Steve Dusheck's magic, I can't believe at least one gaff coin maker has not brought this back to market.
Vietnam Veteran 1967, Sgt. E-5

Graduate of Chavez College of Prestidigitation and Showmanship

"Magic With A Twist Of Comedy"
jimgerrish
View Profile
Inner circle
East Orange, NJ
3084 Posts

Profile of jimgerrish
Steve Dusheck's gaff is nice, but not necessary for either a quarter or a half dollar Matrix effect. Bicycle back cards ARE a requirement, however.
Anverdi-museum
View Profile
Special user
987 Posts

Profile of Anverdi-museum
Steve Dusheck was very clever. You can do so much more with the gimmick mentioned above, attached is a brief video of myself performing a coin matrix and jumbo coin production with this, all Dusheck`s ideas. I built the gimmick myself into a poker size card.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vvv_QwrMSvs&t=158s

Chuck C.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » You Oughta Be In Pictures » » Dusheck;s angels (1 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.17 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL