The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Krampusnacht III (49 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5 [Next]
steven-gibson
View Profile
Special user
Eastcoastspiritsessions.com
882 Posts

Profile of steven-gibson
Https://www.etsy.com/listing/589325609/k......-replica
This one is metal, and rings like it should. My wife bought it for me last Christmas. Im pretty sure that this is the one.
Seth speaks
View Profile
Inner circle
New Mexico
1268 Posts

Profile of Seth speaks
Steven, that is perfect! It looks exactly like the Weta one, but it is metal! And still very inexpensive...Yay!!
steven-gibson
View Profile
Special user
882 Posts

Profile of steven-gibson
atouchofmagic1
View Profile
Elite user
473 Posts

Profile of atouchofmagic1
Quote:
On Oct 22, 2019, Seth speaks wrote:
Steven, that is perfect! It looks exactly like the Weta one, but it is metal! And still very inexpensive...Yay!!

It appears the one Steven posted is the one from the video I posted with that kid doing the review. I didn't read his descri but his was DarkMatterProps not Weta.

Darn things look almost the same. Mine should be here today and wish I would have read the description more carefully.

Oh well I will buy the other one as well and use the Weta for a tree ornament.
Chris Meece
View Profile
Special user
Somerset Kentucky
819 Posts

Profile of Chris Meece
I am surprised this is still available for sale. We were down to 6 a month ago. Anxious to see reports of the first shipments this month. I am down the line a little so I'll have a longer wait.
All small town magicians know what 793.8 signifies.
Footman
View Profile
New user
19 Posts

Profile of Footman
Waiting for Krampusnacht III to drop through my door is like waiting for Christmas to arrive.........
Chris Meece
View Profile
Special user
Somerset Kentucky
819 Posts

Profile of Chris Meece
Quote:
On Nov 26, 2019, Footman wrote:
Waiting for Krampusnacht III to drop through my door is like waiting for Christmas to arrive.........

I know! I don't want to be that guy ... but every day I want to hop on here and ask "has it shipped yet?!?" I know Dan said they would be shipping through November with the target of December 1st for all of them. I was curious if anyone had received a shipping notice.
Circuit_Breaker
View Profile
New user
50 Posts

Profile of Circuit_Breaker
Any info on the past releases in the Krampusnacht series? I found topics where they were discussed, but the picture links no longer work.
LebanonCircle
View Profile
Special user
London, UK
895 Posts

Profile of LebanonCircle
Quote:
On Nov 26, 2019, Chris Meece wrote:
Quote:
On Nov 26, 2019, Footman wrote:

I know! I don't want to be that guy ... but every day I want to hop on here and ask "has it shipped yet?!?" I know Dan said they would be shipping through November with the target of December 1st for all of them. I was curious if anyone had received a shipping notice.

Just boxing them up as I write this!

All orders will have left the studio and be in the post by end of play 2nd December.

Darkly

Dan
Eddie Garland
View Profile
Inner circle
Hells Kitchen, New York City
4205 Posts

Profile of Eddie Garland
I can not even imagine how daunting this project has been for Dan. This was no normal offering.
This was very special and beautifully detailed beyond anyone's expectations in story and concept.
I feel very honored to be quietly privy to his genius.
Footman
View Profile
New user
19 Posts

Profile of Footman
Had my shipping notification!

Christmas has come early.....
Dr. O
View Profile
Loyal user
NC
270 Posts

Profile of Dr. O
Shipping notification received here as well. Camping out by the mailbox now......
Delimbeau
View Profile
Elite user
May the magic be with you
484 Posts

Profile of Delimbeau
I’ve just watched the tutorial video. This is beautiful... Top notch! Thanks Dan.
RCP
View Profile
Inner circle
Two Minnie's in The Hell's Half Acre, The Republic of Texas
2130 Posts

Profile of RCP
I left an idea on the Lebanon forum for expanding it's use year round.
LebanonCircle
View Profile
Special user
London, UK
895 Posts

Profile of LebanonCircle
Every copy has shipped and all customers have been sent the video tutorial.

If you head over to the Lebanon Circle Forum, a dedicated sections has been opened for this effect.

Thanks again!

Darkly

Dan
Wizard of Oz
View Profile
Inner circle
Most people wish I didn't have
5266 Posts

Profile of Wizard of Oz
I just finished watching the tutorial, and can't wait to have this in hand.

Beyond being a top notch craftsman, artist, and magician, Dan just has a way of making magic fun. His unpacking videos are of course informative, but bring a sense of wonder to the experience of buying one of Dan's effects. I don't feel like a customer necessarily, but more of a new family member. Someone who is privy to things others are not.

I still stand by my previous comments on this prop. It's deliciously evil looking.
Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain.
steven-gibson
View Profile
Special user
882 Posts

Profile of steven-gibson
Mine arrived and it is FANTASTIC! The movement is so creepy and works like a charm. Shockingly accurate. Very authentic looking right down to the aged box to store the effect. Not to mention the bonus box for the horn! I love everything about this offering. Thanks Dan!
LebanonCircle
View Profile
Special user
London, UK
895 Posts

Profile of LebanonCircle
Quote:
On Dec 3, 2019, steven-gibson wrote:
Mine arrived and it is FANTASTIC! The movement is so creepy and works like a charm. Shockingly accurate. Very authentic looking right down to the aged box to store the effect. Not to mention the bonus box for the horn! I love everything about this offering. Thanks Dan!

Glad you like it Steve! I'll have a couple of left over copies at ECSS for anyone interested.

Have fun scaring the kids!

Darkly

Dan
Footman
View Profile
New user
19 Posts

Profile of Footman
Early Christmas present came today in the shape of a Krampus horn. Spookily perfect prediction and within 10 minutes of opening it I made my daughter wish she had been good all year !!

Now to scare the adults !

It is a beautiful prop and the aged box looks great. Well done Dan
Chris Meece
View Profile
Special user
Somerset Kentucky
819 Posts

Profile of Chris Meece
Is the confirmation page not updating correctly? All of the orders were shipped by the 1st but my page says "We’ve accepted your order, and we’re getting it ready. Come back to this page for updates on your shipment status."
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Krampusnacht III (49 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.08 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL