The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Krampusnacht III (40 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4
LebanonCircle
View Profile
Special user
London, UK
882 Posts

Profile of LebanonCircle
Quote:
On Dec 9, 2019, Chris Meece wrote:
Is the confirmation page not updating correctly? All of the orders were shipped by the 1st but my page says "We’ve accepted your order, and we’re getting it ready. Come back to this page for updates on your shipment status."

Your order was shipping on the 29th, a confirmation e-mail was sent at 08:51. Remember, no tracking info is provided with free shipping via Royal Mail.

Darkly

Dan
Chris Meece
View Profile
Special user
Somerset Kentucky
805 Posts

Profile of Chris Meece
Quote:
On Dec 9, 2019, LebanonCircle wrote:
Quote:
On Dec 9, 2019, Chris Meece wrote:
Is the confirmation page not updating correctly? All of the orders were shipped by the 1st but my page says "We’ve accepted your order, and we’re getting it ready. Come back to this page for updates on your shipment status."

Your order was shipping on the 29th, a confirmation e-mail was sent at 08:51. Remember, no tracking info is provided with free shipping via Royal Mail.

Darkly

Dan

I missed that last part. Thank you sir.
All small town magicians know what 793.8 signifies.
LebanonCircle
View Profile
Special user
London, UK
882 Posts

Profile of LebanonCircle
I've added 10 copies to the inventory for anyone who missed the pre-Christmas run. I'll also honour the box for these 10 copies.

My inlaws are coming for Christmas so I've ended up with surplus studio time!

https://www.lebanoncircle.co.uk/products......krompass

Darkly

Dan
Bogbadger
View Profile
Elite user
Hookland
457 Posts

Profile of Bogbadger
Well done on the perfect excuse to avoid the inlaws on Christmas day Dan! Brilliant! It's escalated from I'm making a fairy to Krampus needs me and they still haven't staged an intervention!

The rest of us will have to resort to walking the dog or having a lot of washing up to do as usual!
Footman
View Profile
New user
19 Posts

Profile of Footman
I was hoping my mother in law was going to carried off by the Krampus. No such luck ......
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Krampusnacht III (40 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.08 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL