The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Krampusnacht III (49 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6 [Next]
LebanonCircle
View Profile
Special user
London, UK
908 Posts

Profile of LebanonCircle
Quote:
On Dec 9, 2019, Chris Meece wrote:
Is the confirmation page not updating correctly? All of the orders were shipped by the 1st but my page says "We’ve accepted your order, and we’re getting it ready. Come back to this page for updates on your shipment status."

Your order was shipping on the 29th, a confirmation e-mail was sent at 08:51. Remember, no tracking info is provided with free shipping via Royal Mail.

Darkly

Dan
Chris Meece
View Profile
Special user
Somerset Kentucky
859 Posts

Profile of Chris Meece
Quote:
On Dec 9, 2019, LebanonCircle wrote:
Quote:
On Dec 9, 2019, Chris Meece wrote:
Is the confirmation page not updating correctly? All of the orders were shipped by the 1st but my page says "We’ve accepted your order, and we’re getting it ready. Come back to this page for updates on your shipment status."

Your order was shipping on the 29th, a confirmation e-mail was sent at 08:51. Remember, no tracking info is provided with free shipping via Royal Mail.

Darkly

Dan

I missed that last part. Thank you sir.
All small town magicians know what 793.8 signifies.
LebanonCircle
View Profile
Special user
London, UK
908 Posts

Profile of LebanonCircle
I've added 10 copies to the inventory for anyone who missed the pre-Christmas run. I'll also honour the box for these 10 copies.

My inlaws are coming for Christmas so I've ended up with surplus studio time!

https://www.lebanoncircle.co.uk/products......krompass

Darkly

Dan
Bogbadger
View Profile
Special user
England
626 Posts

Profile of Bogbadger
Well done on the perfect excuse to avoid the inlaws on Christmas day Dan! Brilliant! It's escalated from I'm making a fairy to Krampus needs me and they still haven't staged an intervention!

The rest of us will have to resort to walking the dog or having a lot of washing up to do as usual!
Footman
View Profile
New user
21 Posts

Profile of Footman
I was hoping my mother in law was going to carried off by the Krampus. No such luck ......
J M Talbot
View Profile
Inner circle
3058 Posts

Profile of J M Talbot
Arrived in Canada yesterday... what a cool and creepy piece! Loved the fake Christmas tree smell when opening the box... added a neat olfactory element Smile The box aging was better than what I expected... looks legit for sure!
atouchofmagic1
View Profile
Elite user
470 Posts

Profile of atouchofmagic1
Was kind of hoping today was going to be the day but just bills 😂 never a shortage of those lol. Maybe next week.
horus1
View Profile
Special user
645 Posts

Profile of horus1
Got mine! It's fabulous. Thank you Dan!
J M Talbot
View Profile
Inner circle
3058 Posts

Profile of J M Talbot
Just ordered this old small ornament that plays Silent Night via a wind-up music box... hopefully will add a little added atmosphere to my presentation...

Chris Meece
View Profile
Special user
Somerset Kentucky
859 Posts

Profile of Chris Meece
Anyone in the US receive theirs yet?
All small town magicians know what 793.8 signifies.
Dr. O
View Profile
Veteran user
NC
395 Posts

Profile of Dr. O
That's a fantastic looking ornament Mr. Talbot! Playing music is a bonus. Well on the way to setting the atmosphere...
Now if mine will just show up. Perhaps todays the day.
dorian_faust
View Profile
Loyal user
Los Angeles, California
278 Posts

Profile of dorian_faust
Quote:
On Dec 15, 2019, Chris Meece wrote:

I received mine in California, and it is wonderful!
Intrepid
View Profile
Inner circle
Silver Spring, MD
1183 Posts

Profile of Intrepid
Quote:
On Dec 16, 2019, dorian_faust wrote:
Quote:

California before the rest of the states? You're only re-enforcing my belief that the postal system deliberately chooses the longest route to any destination. Mine is probably now backtracking from California to the east coast.
(j/k the service here actual does a fine job, and more so during the holidays. I'm sure it will be in my box soon enough)
Bob
atouchofmagic1
View Profile
Elite user
470 Posts

Quote:
On Dec 16, 2019, Intrepid wrote:
Quote:
On Dec 16, 2019, dorian_faust wrote:
Quote:

California before the rest of the states? You're only re-enforcing my belief that the postal system deliberately chooses the longest route to any destination. Mine is probably now backtracking from California to the east coast.
(j/k the service here actual does a fine job, and more so during the holidays. I'm sure it will be in my box soon enough)

Your not kidding lol. Actually funny story I had a package finally arrive in Orlando at our processing facility which usually means it will be on my doorstep the next day only to find out the next morning it ended up in Minnesota SMH. Finally got it two days later lol. It happens I guess lol.

Nothing today so hopefully tomorrow. Glad to hear others are happy with it. Makes me glad I pulled the trigger on this one 😊
atouchofmagic1
View Profile
Elite user
470 Posts

Mail came and went again today. Hopefully tomorrow. Anybody else stateside get theirs yet?
Dr. O
View Profile
Veteran user
NC
395 Posts

Profile of Dr. O
Still in anticipation here. Not Christmas yet!
steven-gibson
View Profile
Special user
Eastcoastspiritsessions.com
893 Posts

Profile of steven-gibson
Got mine and its awesome! Just noticed that the horn fits perfectly in Krampusnact II. I love how it looks in there and nicely marries the two effects.
Dr. O
View Profile
Veteran user
NC
395 Posts

Profile of Dr. O
I was wondering about that Steve. The box looks perfect for such a special thing.
Eddie Garland
View Profile
Inner circle
Hells Kitchen, New York City
4207 Posts

Profile of Eddie Garland
Arrived in NYC.
Among the very most elegant props in Bizarre Magic history.
Ever.
Intrepid
View Profile
Inner circle
Silver Spring, MD
1183 Posts

Profile of Intrepid
Still waiting, obvious Krampus has been going to the bad kids houses first, so it only makes sense that mine should arrive last. Smile
Bob
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Krampusnacht III (49 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.04 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL