The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index Latest and Greatest? The Ouroboros Project - Mark Elsdon (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Christo
View Profile
Loyal user
Cyprus
215 Posts

Profile of Christo
Anyone else signed up for this and getting a little frustrated. It's months behind the original publication dates but in early Aug he sent a revised publication schedule for all four volumes. Vol 1 - mid Aug, Vol 2- end of Aug and similarly for 3 & 4 in Sept. Now mid October and nothing, not even a reply to emails. The bummer also is that the original signup ($150) was over 180 days ago so bleating to PayPal won't help.
Ideas, contact details??

He's lecturing in Manchester UK in early November so he's still on the planet.

C Smile
"Humpty was pushed!!"
pegasus
View Profile
Inner circle
United Kingdom
8056 Posts

Profile of pegasus
Terrible, but not surprised. If hes lecturing in my area then Ill certainly hold him to count for you.

Cyprus, my favourite holiday destination.
qkeli
View Profile
Special user
paris,france
640 Posts

Profile of qkeli
Well, im sorry to say he has done worst in the past...
Christo
View Profile
Loyal user
Cyprus
215 Posts

Profile of Christo
I've received an email this afternoon to say that all 4 volumes are complete and the first will be published/issued on October 16th - others will follow with the 4th at the end of November. Fingers crossed gentlemen!

In fact qkeli I think I'll keep my fingers and toes crossed cos I know (as it seems you do) that he has form for this sort of antic before.

C Smile
"Humpty was pushed!!"
qkeli
View Profile
Special user
paris,france
640 Posts

Profile of qkeli
Ok 👍🏽
Christo
View Profile
Loyal user
Cyprus
215 Posts

Profile of Christo
You'll be pleased to know that the first half of Vol 1 has arrived as a Pdf this morning. There's good reason for only half of this volume being published now (details, always details) and the second half will appear early next week.

So...things are back on track with this exciting project.

C Smile
"Humpty was pushed!!"
pegasus
View Profile
Inner circle
United Kingdom
8056 Posts

Profile of pegasus
Pleased? More amazed if Im honest.
BMWGuy
View Profile
Inner circle
Texas
2240 Posts

Profile of BMWGuy
I just signed up and was speaking to Mark about the project
Not a bad price. Comes out to like $35 per something like that
Cant wait to read the first one and will put up a review here.
PRESET by Alex Alejandro & Dan Harlan now available for a special introductory price!
John C
View Profile
Eternal Order
I THINK therefore I wrote
11892 Posts

Profile of John C
Quote:
On Oct 18, 2019, Christo wrote:
You'll be pleased to know that the first half of Vol 1 has arrived as a Pdf this morning. There's good reason for only half of this volume being published now (details, always details) and the second half will appear early next week.

So...things are back on track with this exciting project.

C Smile

So the email says all four volumes are complete and you receive half of one. Haha. What a joke this character is.
The ULTIMATE Routine Series: rebirth soon!
drawfull
View Profile
Veteran user
qmagi.com
312 Posts

Profile of drawfull
Why do people continue to fall for this stuff? He's never changed going back 25 years.
NeilS
View Profile
Inner circle
2289 Posts

Profile of NeilS
Quote:
On Oct 19, 2019, drawfull wrote:
Why do people continue to fall for this stuff? He's never changed going back 25 years.

Sorry that is not true.

Tequila Hustler, released just a few years ago, was a real breakthrough in Which Hand effects and become one of the classics.

And before that, On the Mark, is another exceptional effect and which many use.
Magicsquared
View Profile
Inner circle
1262 Posts

Profile of Magicsquared
Quote:
On Oct 19, 2019, NeilS wrote:
Quote:
On Oct 19, 2019, drawfull wrote:

Sorry that is not true.

Tequila Hustler, released just a few years ago, was a real breakthrough in Which Hand effects and become one of the classics.

And before that, On the Mark, is another exceptional effect and which many use.

I think his point is about the poor decision to buy things directly from Mark, not that Mark doesn't have some good products.
rasp
View Profile
Inner circle
1031 Posts

Profile of rasp
I do all the proofreading for, Michael Murray, who purchased the rights for 'Tequila Hustler' and released it through his company 'MindFx'.

Rasp.
Christo
View Profile
Loyal user
Cyprus
215 Posts

Profile of Christo
Fool me once, shame on you - fool me twice, SHAME ON ME.

I don't buy from snake oil salesmen but I keep falling for these broken promises. Another month goes by, another month where my money is locked in - nicely timed so that I'm out of the PayPal 180 day timeline so I'm stuffed. I don't really care if this is the secret to the Indian Rope Trick/Resurrection it won't make up for the lies and deceit.

This is the guy who was done for selling hooky satellite football services to the pubs and clubs of north west UK. I/we all should've learned our lesson then.

C Smile

PS If anyone has a bridge for sale please PM me!!
"Humpty was pushed!!"
pegasus
View Profile
Inner circle
United Kingdom
8056 Posts

Profile of pegasus
This comes as no surprise whatsoever.
Tim Cavendish
View Profile
Inner circle
1295 Posts

Profile of Tim Cavendish
Mark Elsdon pre-sold Mentalism Reveals 3 and then took 6+ YEARS to deliver it.

Research before buying!

https://www.themagiccafe.com/forums/view......&start=0
Paul S Wingham
View Profile
Inner circle
1357 Posts

Profile of Paul S Wingham
Oh dear - sorry to hear this. Not the first time ive heard awful experience and his name in same sentence. Not sure I understand why hed want money upfront to secure a pdf that had not been written. I kinda get it with a physical book as publishing can be expensive but all sounds a bit ominous. Shame as some of his ideas are quite good.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index Latest and Greatest? The Ouroboros Project - Mark Elsdon (1 Likes)
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.21 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL