The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Good Intuition by Bernardo Sedlacek video DOWNLOAD (3 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Titanas
View Profile
V.I.P.
1919 Posts

Profile of Titanas
This is a version of Dani DaOrtiz's "Triple Intuition" (released with Dani's permission) that is done with a borrowed, shuffled deck. Not only is this a great stand-alone piece, but it will enable fans of the original Triple Intuition to perform it any time with any deck. The download is loaded with great ideas and subtleties that can be applied to other routines as well. You will have to take a look at all of the amazing things being said about this download - and you can get it instantly - right now!

More info:
https://www.murphysmagic.com/Product.aspx?id=65625

Best regards,
Titanas
Product Developer @ Murphys Magic Supplies
Magic KL
View Profile
Inner circle
1674 Posts

Profile of Magic KL
Borrowed shuffled deck?! Yay~
pegasus
View Profile
Inner circle
United Kingdom
8054 Posts

Profile of pegasus
“Hi, hello, do you have a shuffled deck of cards on you?”

“Er, no”

“Oh, ok, no problem, bye”
Jonathan1000
View Profile
Regular user
199 Posts

Profile of Jonathan1000
Titanas, what card skills are required? How difficult is it?
"Weaseling out of things is important to learn. It's what separates us from the animals." -- Homer Simpson
pegasus
View Profile
Inner circle
United Kingdom
8054 Posts

Profile of pegasus
Quote:
On Oct 15, 2019, Jonathan1000 wrote:
Titanas, what card skills are required? How difficult is it?

You’re asking the wrong person.
Magic KL
View Profile
Inner circle
1674 Posts

Profile of Magic KL
Quote:
On Oct 15, 2019, pegasus wrote:
“Hi, hello, do you have a shuffled deck of cards on you?”

“Er, no”

“Oh, ok, no problem, bye”

🤣🤣
egoli
View Profile
Special user
The only magician from Que Que, Southern Rhodesia
665 Posts

Profile of egoli
In this review

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A-szbYPVJu0&feature=youtu.be

the reviewer says several times that it is hard and it is difficult. More for an advanced card worker.

Ed
Sean Fields
View Profile
V.I.P.
Winnipeg
889 Posts

Profile of Sean Fields
I had the pleasure of taking a sneak peek at this effect; In full disclosure, it was sent to me by Murphy's.

I don't often post opinions or reviews, but this effect is indeed praise worthy.

Having said that, this is a great approach to an effect by Dani DaOrtiz I was unfamiliar with.

The effect is quite remarkable to a layperson, and in all honesty, there were a few subtleties that got me too.

In effect, 3 people select cards, and find their cards themselves, all while the deck remains untouched by the performer.

I don't think everyone will love it, but I do. I will be putting in some work on this to add it to my mental Rolodex of solid card magic.

This release is all about the EFFECT, and the PSYCHOLOGY behind it. If you are looking for innovative, never before seen sleights or techniques, this might not float your boat. If you are looking for an interesting card effect that laymen will love, look no further. This one should fit the bill.

Sean
Titanas
View Profile
V.I.P.
1919 Posts

Profile of Titanas
I totally agree with Sean here.
This is not a self working trick but for people that they will put some time down to learn this, it will worth it 100%.
This is an audience pleasing effect and I am happy enough that it is totally down with my skill level.

Best regards,
Titanas
Product Developer @ Murphys Magic Supplies
Luke Dancy
View Profile
Special user
Las Vegas
930 Posts

Profile of Luke Dancy
Check out a full performance of this AND get all the details about Good Intuition from the creator himself!

MorrisCH
View Profile
Veteran user
358 Posts

Profile of MorrisCH
Quote:
On Oct 15, 2019, egoli wrote:
In this review

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A-szbYPVJu0&feature=youtu.be

the reviewer says several times that it is hard and it is difficult. More for an advanced card worker.

Ed

I would say the sleight required are not hard at all, if you have read through card college Vol.1 or 2 it will be easy for you
or if you in card magic for roughly 1 or 2 years, you will be able to do it

It should state "more for advance magician" instead of Card worker
the difficult part is the PSYCHOLOGY behind it, if you already familiar with Dani Daortiz's style then you know what I mean
I love the download, I love how he devote most of time into theory and "why" instead of "how and what"
This is a great stuff.
civins
View Profile
Regular user
Scotland
108 Posts

Profile of civins
I would say that Dani's original triple intuition is the strongest effect that I perform. I'm not the greatest card magician, but am comfortable doing this for spectators.
Well worth the pocket space for a 'one trick' deck of cards.
Frittentick
View Profile
New user
98 Posts

Profile of Frittentick
First of all I like to thank Murphy's very much for having the guts to record a full performance. With this kind of video I can see what I get. Since I'm familiar with the version of DaOrtiz I figuered out what Bernardo is doing B U T of course I immediately bought it cause I wanted to learn the subtleties and Bernado's thoughts on this effect. Well done.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Good Intuition by Bernardo Sedlacek video DOWNLOAD (3 Likes)
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.11 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL