The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Visual coin change (Open Switch) Sans Minds. (3 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
SimonTheSorcerer
View Profile
Regular user
184 Posts

Profile of SimonTheSorcerer
Quote:
On Oct 17, 2019, Slackerking wrote:
Quote:
On Oct 17, 2019, SimonTheSorcerer wrote:
Quote:
On Oct 17, 2019, Magicsquared wrote:
Quote:
On Oct 17, 2019, SimonTheSorcerer wrote:
Quote:
On Oct 16, 2019, Calvin826 wrote:
Quote:
On Oct 16, 2019, magicinsight wrote:
Must use a silver coin. Guess why.

Well, if I bought this only to find out that it's tinfoil over top of the coin I'd be p.o.ed. Tell me I'm wrong.

in that case it was already published in 2012 under the name bionic coin... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JU-RPMM_nE4

That doesn't look anything like the Sansmind video.

wether you do kinda spellbound move or tap it doesn't matter...if sansmind uses the same concept for the inkchange it was already published...that's all I am saying!

Wouldn't be the first time by the way...

Congratulations! You’ve entered the top ten most illogical comments of all time on here and it only took 175 comments. The two effects look nothing alike. It’s like comparing apples and oranges.

lol

Person A: I use a tinfoil to change the ink and swipe the tinfoil off
Person B: I use a tinfoil to change the ink and use a sticky finger to swipe the tinfoil off

boy, in case the ink change happens based on the usage of a tinfoil IT IS THE SAME principle. but what do I know about logic lol

by the way: 1 out of 175 post is pretty decent statisic. But to be honest: I can't believe I am waisting so much time on a sansminds thread lol
Gaz Lawrence
View Profile
Inner circle
3071 Posts

Profile of Gaz Lawrence
San minds sent the password to the chosen few , I was one how’s your mileage Gaz 😂
Gaz Lawrence
View Profile
Inner circle
3071 Posts

Profile of Gaz Lawrence
One of greatest’s things in life imo is being able to share your opinions good or bad without fear .
Pegasus does it , the unmasked magician does it and I will always do it .
As a result you get true honest opinions on effects that people really buy and actually try out .
Most people are too politically correct to say things are rubbish ( in their opinion , which is only their opinion ) but I value those more all day long than the mates of the mates brigade .Your opinion may differ , but if I agreed with you we would all be wrong Gaz 🙂
The Unmasked Magician
View Profile
Special user
If only I didn't have a wife and kid I would have MUCH more than
982 Posts

Profile of The Unmasked Magician
The mates of the mates brigade Smile nice wording, Gaz
Please check regularly if you are becoming the type of magician Jerry Seinfeld jokes about.
MeetMagicMike
View Profile
Inner circle
Gainesville Fl
3078 Posts

Profile of MeetMagicMike
I'm curious about this trick. Is there a trailer that doesn't require a password?
Magic Mike

MeetMagicMike.com

I took the Pledge
Dougini
View Profile
Inner circle
The Beautiful State Of Maine
6680 Posts

Profile of Dougini
Quote:
On Oct 18, 2019, The Unmasked Magician wrote:
Because Sans Minds is a company that is all about protecting and respecting secrets. Smile

ROFL!
Doug
Mb217
View Profile
Inner circle
8439 Posts

Profile of Mb217
Quote:
On Oct 19, 2019, The Unmasked Magician wrote:
The mates of the mates brigade Smile nice wording, Gaz

Some good points by Gaz, but the really good line is the last one, "...Your opinion may differ, but if I agreed with you we would all be wrong." 😁
*Check out my latest: MBs Morgan w/ BONUS: Destiny, Copper Silver INC, Double Trouble, FlySki, Crimp Change - REDUX!, and other fine magic at www.VinnyMarini.com Smile

"Believe in YOU, and you will see the greatest magic that ever was." -Mb Smile
The Unmasked Magician
View Profile
Special user
If only I didn't have a wife and kid I would have MUCH more than
982 Posts

Profile of The Unmasked Magician
That IS funny, but being a professional comedian I already knew that line ... Smile So I laughed harder at the other bit. Smile
Please check regularly if you are becoming the type of magician Jerry Seinfeld jokes about.
MeetMagicMike
View Profile
Inner circle
Gainesville Fl
3078 Posts

Profile of MeetMagicMike
OK so the name of this tricks is "Open Switch" which is not at all obvious by this name of this thread. I thought "Open Switch" was just a description of it.

Anyway, here is a link to the trailer:

Open Switch by Sans Minds
Magic Mike

MeetMagicMike.com

I took the Pledge
Gaz Lawrence
View Profile
Inner circle
3071 Posts

Profile of Gaz Lawrence
To Mb217 and The Unmasked Magician thank you for getting me Gaz 🙂
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Visual coin change (Open Switch) Sans Minds. (3 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.11 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL