The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Magic Word by Scott Wells » » 518: Derren Brown: Secret - On Broadway (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Scott Wells
View Profile
Special user
Houston, TX
937 Posts

Profile of Scott Wells
The sensation of the U.K, Derren Brown, makes a triumphal return to the U.S. with his Broadway production of Derren Brown: Secret. This is the same show he gave in New York a few years ago in a much small theater off Broadway. This time he is in a 1,000 seat theater where Doug Henning performed in “The Magic Show” for four year (1,920 performances), the beautiful Cort Theatre. The show opened on September 6, 2019 (with the official opening on September 15th) and will run through January 4, 2020.

We were asked not to talk about the details or running order of the show, so I can only say that it is one of the top magic shows you will ever see. Derren is a wonderful orator and commands attention every moment of the show. His scripting and narrative is compelling draws us into a world that few have ever visited. Everyone wanted Derren to enter their minds and reveal their thoughts. I think it iss safe to say that New Yorkers have never witnessed anything like this before which is why I think word will spread and this will be a sold-out show and be extended beyond their scheduled ending date.

You can visit the website to listen to the podcast online or download the MP3 file at: https://www.themagicwordpodcast.com/scot......n-secret Of course you can always download and listen wherever and however you get your podcasts.
"A magician who isn't working is only fooling himself." - Scott Wells, M.I.M.C. with Gold Star

The Magic Word podcast: http://themagicwordpodcast.com Listen to convention coverage, interviews with magicians, pictures, videos and more.

Magic Inspirations website for all things Banachek: www.magicinspirations.net
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Magic Word by Scott Wells » » 518: Derren Brown: Secret - On Broadway (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.09 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL