The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » New Lecture about using handheld microphones! (9 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
Magic-Daniel
View Profile
Inner circle
Denmark
1304 Posts

Profile of Magic-Daniel
Can you so the Cups and Balls with a handheld mic?🙂
the Sponge
View Profile
Inner circle
Atlanta
2466 Posts

Profile of the Sponge
Quote:
On Oct 21, 2019, Magic-Daniel wrote:

You can see him wearing a Gimcrack or similar in the teaser.
MichaelKent
View Profile
Special user
554 Posts

Profile of MichaelKent
Quote:
On Oct 21, 2019, Magic-Daniel wrote:

Sure! You can always use a neck holder like a gimcrack, but I really only like those types of solutions for when you’re working behind a table. Otherwise, I much prefer using a stand.
MichaelKent
View Profile
Special user
554 Posts

Profile of MichaelKent
As a bonus, I've just included a free Buyers Guide with the download. For those of you who've already bought it, the guide has just magically appeared in your Gumroad library. There's a fair amount of gear that I talk about in the lecture, and this guide provides links to locate all of it! http://gum.co/microphone
John Gerard
View Profile
Loyal user
Guam
235 Posts

Profile of John Gerard
Quote:
On Oct 22, 2019, MichaelKent wrote:
As a bonus, I've just included a free Buyers Guide with the download.

Saw it this morning. It's really appreciated. I believe you had briefly mentioned a gopro in your lecture. Can you PM me its use and any mounts needed for it to work? I like how you try to minimize size and weight of gear where possible, and I'm in the process of redesigning my acts. Thanks.
John Gerard
View Profile
Loyal user
Guam
235 Posts

Profile of John Gerard
Just to let everyone know, Mr. Kent was super prompt and helpful with all questions I've had. I'm an extremely happy customer and highly recommend this lecture to anyone who thinks about running a deliberately routined show that involves amplified voice.
MichaelKent
View Profile
Special user
554 Posts

Profile of MichaelKent
Thank you John!

Please let me know if you have additional questions.
MichaelKent
View Profile
Special user
554 Posts

Profile of MichaelKent
For those of you who have purchased the lecture, there's now a private Facebook Group where people can share gear, tips, techniques, and ideas! https://www.facebook.com/groups/MicrophoneGroup/
MichaelKent
View Profile
Special user
554 Posts

Profile of MichaelKent
For those of you still on the fence, here's an impartial review of the lecture! http://youtu.be/7Oay0XRwODs
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » New Lecture about using handheld microphones! (9 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.14 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL